(1) Minor Battle Subway Info on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/28]

Oh wow, this will be exactly like the Battle Tower. That's pretty cool. I hope the Subway Master is a Hobo. That would be the perfect look for him. I also can't wait for new things every week.

dmaster out.

He wouldn't be giving money. Hobos don't have that in NY lol. You'd probably be taking his clothes. XD

Seriously though, he probably won't be a hobo at all. He'll be some fancy guy that likes riding the Subway or something.

dmaster out.

Playerking95 said:
Yeah it would be cool if it was a hobo but i would feel bad about winning money from him when i finish the battle.

He wouldn't have enough money to pay you! If anything, he'll be asking you for money (which is funny because I can just imagine him sitting there in the public, interacting with the public in order to "earn" some money (in this case, a battle). As he doesn't have any money, he'd give you Subway Points (maybe to buy him a sandwich from, well, Subway). Sad life he must have...

dmaster said:
He wouldn't be giving money. Hobos don't have that in NY lol. You'd probably be taking his clothes. XD

Seriously though, he probably won't be a hobo at all. He'll be some fancy guy that likes riding the Subway or something.

dmaster out.

Dmaster i lol'd seriously at the taking his clothes comment i wish he would be a hobo even though chances are he wont be.

Back