(1) Movie 12 Sticker Product... New Pokemon A, Heatran, Monferno [1/9]

Theres nothing new since December 31st 8pm :3

Edit: Picture doesnt work...

Monferno!

Does Ash's Chimchar evolve? I also hope Heatran is in the movie.... having the same Pokemon all the time is a bit boring.

Regigigas should have it's own movie over Heatran. The thing towed continents. Heatran just crawled out of lava.

Continent-Towing>Lava-Crawling

Lava-Crawling is way more awesome than Continent-Towing.

And Ash will most likely be travelling around Stark Mountain at the time of Movie 13 anyways. A Heatran-movie would be logical. >:

FireMeowth said:
Heatran should have its own movie. Not a cameo appearance like Regigigas. >:

FireMeowth said:
Lava-Crawling is way more awesome than Continent-Towing.

And Ash will most likely be travelling around Stark Mountain at the time of Movie 13 anyways. A Heatran-movie would be logical. >:

I highly doubt a Heatran movie for several reasons...First of all, in the original anime series (2 Regions, Kanto and Johto) the final movie (5) in that series featured Pokémon from Hoenn, the next generation (Latios and Latias). Now, based off Hoenn, we have 4 movies per generation of anime (Jirachi, Deoxys, Lucario, and Manaphy). So, as you could see, the last movie for the Hoenn arc of the anime had a next generation legendary. You may be thinking about Lucario as well, but he is not a real legendary, as we know from the games. So there for this is how I picture the Sinnoh arc of anime:

1. Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai
2. Giratina and the Bouquet from the Icy Sky-Shaymin
3. To the Conquering of Space-Time
4. Movie Completely Centered Around V Generation Pokemon (Like Movie 9, Buizel, Chatot, Manaphy, etc.)

I hope this theory clears out the whole Heatran movie possibility. First off, I don't like Heatran personally and cannot imagine sitting through his movie and second, Heatran had an anime episode, right? :0

My second reason has to do with AAPF's blog post. If Heatran is going to be featured in this movie, sort of like how Regigigas was featured in the previous movie, why would he need his own movie -_-? The Pokemon anime department has to REALLY run out of ideas before doing that! LOL, so sorry for the long post!

Lastly, Season 13 will probably be Ash traveling through the Sinnoh version of the Battle Frontier which we saw in Platinum, which I personally think is located in Johto, and Dawn will try to compete in the Johto Grand Festival, or something. I know this last reason is sort of irrelevant, but MAYBE, JUST MAYBE(!) Raikou will FINALLY GET THE MOVIE HE DESERVES! My favorite dog just got an anime special! Ah, I doubt it though :(. *END OF POST*

About time some news came up. xD Thanks for bringing it to us, WPM. :3

Hm... Hopefully it's Arceus... Though it's equally possible they could also reveal a 5th Generation Pokémon, and wait for April or something to reveal Arceus. The wait's been too long, already. xD

As for Heatran being in the film... It's a possibility, but I'm hoping for it just being a random sticker in the set. If it does have some role in the film, be it like Regigigas' role in #11 or not, I hope it doesn't drag down this already strange-looking plot any further. Hopefully the plot will turn out to be a little more normal as more news comes out, but with that Pichu being "heavily involved" in the plot already, it just seems like they're trying too many things on this one.

But I guess I should just have faith and pray they don't mess this one up. :/

All I know is Heatran defenitely needs to be in the film or in some anime episode. But it is interesting to see that Arceus could appear in the anime which is very exciting. And for as long as DP series as been going on for, Ash's Chimchar and Staravia should evolve by now for how long he has had them. Interesting news and it's nice to see another revamp in the website and some more news. :)

I'm thinking Pokemon A is Arceus, Heatran will be in the movie, and Ash's pokes will evolve. IMO anyways.

dmaster out.

It could be possible for another movie.

As you've seen by the end of the first season, Ash had only 2 badges. And with the size of Battle Island (the place northwest of Sinnoh), it could actually take 4 or 5 seasons to complete the series.

Season 10 - 2 Badges, Darkrai's Movie
Season 11 - 5 Badges, Shaymin's Movie
Season 12 - 7 or 8 Badges, Final Arc of Diamond and Pearl Trilogy, Areceus's Movie
Season 13 - Pokémon League maybe, Battle Island, Some Pokémon's movie
Season 14 - ??, Gen V's movie

The stickers look pretty cool. I wish I could get that stuff but I can't right now.:)

Well, I think it is obvious that "Heatran" is going to be in the 12th movie, because in the short clip after the 11th movie, they were in a volcano and I think that that is where Heatran will make his appearance.

Silver Maestro said:
Well, I think it is obvious that "Heatran" is going to be in the 12th movie, because in the short clip after the 11th movie, they were in a volcano and I think that that is where Heatran will make his appearance.

Hm... That's a good point - the embers and flames that were in the preview trailer for #12 could have been a hint at Heatran.

However, I don't think they were in a volcano. The flames and embers were most likely to show how they were destroying everything / how they were fighting intensely.

Heatran will probably make a small appearance like Regigigas did in the 11th Movie.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Lastly, Season 13 will probably be Ash traveling through the Sinnoh version of the Battle Frontier which we saw in Platinum, which I personally think is located in Johto, and Dawn will try to compete in the Johto Grand Festival, or something. I know this last reason is sort of irrelevant, but MAYBE, JUST MAYBE(!) Raikou will FINALLY GET THE MOVIE HE DESERVES! My favorite dog just got an anime special! Ah, I doubt it though :(. *END OF POST*

Yes! There should have been a Raikou movie. *nods*

Arceus is way overrated. t_t

I mean, it's just a goat with the ability to change types. What's the big deal? Kecleon had the ability to change types as well, and was based on a (imo) cooler animal than a goat. *sighs*

FireMeowth said:
Arceus is way overrated. t_t

I mean, it's just a goat with the ability to change types. What's the big deal? Kecleon had the ability to change types as well, and was based on a (imo) cooler animal than a goat. *sighs*

I know, right? I mean, it's not like he's a god or anything.

Back