(1) Movie 12 Sticker Product... New Pokemon A, Heatran, Monferno [1/9]

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
1. Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai
2. Giratina and the Bouquet from the Icy Sky-Shaymin
3. To the Conquering of Space-Time
4. Movie Completely Centered Around V Generation Pokemon (Like Movie 9, Buizel, Chatot, Manaphy, etc.)

In movie 9, Kyogre helped out Manaphy or something (I haven't actually seen the movie). So, if the "cute Legendary" for Gen. V is a fire type, then it could happen. :O

masterryanx said:
I know, right? I mean, it's not like he's a god or anything.

Yeah. It's not like it created the Pokémon Universe or anything.
Some random guys just claimed it did. It probably didn't. They'll make another Pokémon claimed to be the God of the Pokémonism later on. And repeat. A couple of thousand times.

FireMeowth said:
masterryanx said:
I know, right? I mean, it's not like he's a god or anything.

Yeah. It's not like it created the Pokémon Universe or anything.
Some random guys just claimed it did. It probably didn't. They'll make another Pokémon claimed to be the God of the Pokémonism later on. And repeat. A couple of thousand times.

While it has not officially been revealed to have created the Pokémon universe, its Diamond and Platinum entries kind of make it sound like it did exactly that: Platinum: "It appeared from within an egg floating through the void and created the world as we know it"; Diamond: "It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms." So, as of right now, it'd be most accurate to use the information provided from Game Freak itself, wouldn't it?

Of course, it does say "in mythology", but nearly 100% of the time, that phrase in the games means that's how it actually happened.

The Pokédex-entries also say that Larvitar eats a whole mountain (literally) before evolving.
Conclusion: Don't take them too seriously.

FireMeowth said:
The Pokédex-entries also say that Larvitar eats a whole mountain (literally) before evolving.
Bulbapedia said:
A Pokémon that eats soil. Once it has eaten a large mountain, it goes to sleep so it can grow.
Not quite.
It's most likely Arceus but none of us are certain. Heatran will get a Regigigas-style cameo where they help Ash and friends who are trapped or whatever.
I hope they make an Arceus Lv.X TCG card. It would be amazing.

ha, Japanese fans call the great ball the super ball and the ultra ball the hyper ball. super ball is cute :3

there's ganna be 4 pokemon A *coughArceuscough* stickers. probably all different poses too ^^

if ash's mukubird/staravia evolved into mukuhawk/staraptor, that'd be awesome. it'd go from a cute-faced little bird to a vicious looking bird of prey. my kind of bird ^^

FireMeowth said:

Well, I'm just talking about the myths. Kyogre and Groudon were described in mythology as being the ones to create the oceans and land, respectively. And as it played out in the anime and in the games, this was proven to be true.

I'm just saying, the myths tend to be true. Not necessarily everything in the Dex, just the myths.

And to InuMimi: Yeah, I thought that was cute, too. x3

But I can't wait to see the four poses... Totally awesome (as long as it is Arceus being revealed).

Xous said:
FireMeowth said:

Well, I'm just talking about the myths. Kyogre and Groudon were described in mythology as being the ones to create the oceans and land, respectively. And as it played out in the anime and in the games, this was proven to be true.

I'm just saying, the myths tend to be true. Not necessarily everything in the Dex, just the myths.

But I can't wait to see the four poses... Totally awesome (as long as it is Arceus being revealed).

i don't see why people are getting so defensive. arceus is considered the god of pokemon from what information we know about him. legendary pokemon's pokedex entries are typically taken more seriously than other pokedex entries anyway.
and what's wrong with goats? they're awesome. i love how evil they can look with their horns and all (although i see arceus more as a horse considering it doesn't have horns).

yeah, i'm an art fanatic. i love to see new pokemon artwork. the only reason i buy pokemon calanders from japan is for the artwork ^^

I used to be very afraid of Arceus being revealed at first...
You know how the lengendarys get more legendary by the season
(Land/Water/Sky<Time/Space/Universe)
What will they have left to do next season?!?!?
Also, I think it's Arceus,and unfortunatly Heatran might get another small role...
I always saw Arceus as a horse...
ALSO: I'm glad they're using more Greek Mythology...!

InuMimi said:
Xous said:
FireMeowth said:

I don't see why people are getting so defensive. arceus is considered the god of pokemon from what information we know about him. legendary pokemon's pokedex entries are typically taken more seriously than other pokedex entries anyway.
and what's wrong with goats? they're awesome. I love how evil they can look with their horns and all (although I see arceus more as a horse considering it doesn't have horns).

yeah, I'm an art fanatic. I love to see new pokemon artwork. the only reason I buy pokemon calanders from japan is for the artwork ^^

Yeah, it's gotta be more of a horse, especially with the way it moves in PBR.

yay,heatran is my favourite legendary pokemon,when this movie releases in argentina,maybe on 2011,I am going to put rec on my tape recorder so I can have it for ever.

Back