(1) Movie 13 Location Scouting and Teaser Trailer [10/13]

Hm... well, we haven't had a movie revolving around Ho-Oh or Lugia yet, and I bet the reason why is because they've been waiting for the remake of Gold/Silver/Crystal. We might possibly see an appearance of Raikou in this movie, eh? Hopefully so. I'm excited to see what happens though. I do hope it is a Lugia/Ho-Oh battle; I've always been fascinated with the story behind them.

I'm happy you felt it necessarily to point out where Belgium is located, as my country to me did not feel insignificant enough up until this point. I hope looking up the location didn't take too long, it being so very tiny and all...
Belgium is actually located South of the Netherlands, you probably should've said "a country right under to it", people might not be able to find it now.

Any specifics on where exactly he went in Belgium? I'm assuming Brussels, but you never know...
I don't know what he'd be trying to find here, though, Belgium's history is pretty similar to that of the rest of Europe, and everything looks way less interesting. If anything, this movie is going to have the lamest background ever. What are Ho-oh (who should be close to the Tin Tower and cool Japanese villages) and Lugia (who should be far out in sea) doing in Belgium anyways? Eating chocolate? I'm surprised they even found it :O

It's probably just their excuse to go on vacation. And I edited the Belgium part. I knew I knew someone from there. And yes it did take a long time to look up where it was. :p

Those pics look epic - if they were in the real movie, clap for JP but if they weren't... well, they just like replacing epic scenes with not-so-epic-scenes.

Meanwhile, going to Netherlands to film HGSS movie 13 is actually a strange place. I'd say Switzerland to play the scene.

Guys, all Pokemon movies have SOME sort of moral. Get used to it. <.<

Anyway, I remember seeing the trailer on YouTube. Nothing special, but that's the way most trailers are well. (Movie 12 was pretty good.)

I think Lugia and Ho-oh will actually play a big role in the film. With all of the GS revival stuff (between all three areas of Pokemon), I wouldn't be surprised to see them have their own movie before we begin to prep for Generation 5. Btw, Dialga and Palkia were also in the trailer in the 11th Movie, with Dialga having a rather minor role and Palkia not appearing at all.

This my theory of how the next couple movies will play out:

Movie 13: HGSS movie (With a 5th generation probably stuck in there, akin to Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys)
Movie 14: Sneak peek of Generation V movie (Much like the Lucario and Manaphy movies were to this generation.)

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's probably just their excuse to go on vacation. And I edited the Belgium part. I knew I knew someone from there. And yes it did take a long time to look up where it was. :p

Yeah, he just went there for the waffles! :eek:

It will be interesting how they incorporate the location into the movie. I'd like to know what goes on in it first though lol.

dmaster out.

Raikou BETTER be in this movie, anyone see that OVA he was in?
He was all angry cause he was in a cruddy OVA and taking it out on Jewels, lol.

The only Pokemon who haven't been in a movie are Raikou, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, and Regigigas (I don't care, that small bit in movie 11 didn't count, he needs to be the star or it doesn't count, all hail Gigas and all his massive glory!)

So there will be a movie 13? I am confused now? If so what Pokemon will be in the movie? Or is it movie 12?:)

Water Pokémon Master said:

That is smart. See the world and write it off as a business expense.

Back