(1) New ‘Keldeo Figure Box’ in October! [7/31]

They should do the same with the rest of the Musketeer Pokemon. But, it's nice to see Keldeo in a promo box. :D

Awesome, hopefully we'll see a distribution around that time as well.

Also a minor correction, WPM. You have fourteenth movie in the news story instead of fifteenth.

A nice Keldeo card. I'm quite happy it won't be a pain in the booty to get my hands on one. All we need now are the three new Genie forms, Kyurem's new forms, Keldeo's new form, and Genesect.

woo!

Figurine-speaking, unlike the Mewtwo and Kyurem sets, Keldeo.. isn't as interesting as those two. Probably not getting this one. Don't really care that much for the cards.

Is this box for the United States or Japan? Just want to make sure so I can look for this box when it comes out XD.:)

Since TPCi is advertising Keldeo at the end of this year with the release of this box, it's likely that we're also going to see the fifteenth movie air on Cartoon Network around the same time along with the November release of BW6 Cold Flare / Freeze Bolt.

The quote above should answer your question!

xxashxx said:
Is this box for the United States or Japan? Just want to make sure so I can look for this box when it comes out XD.:)

This is great news! Since October is now just two months away, and TPCi usually reveals Pokemon a couple months before their debut, Evidently, Keldeo will be revealed in the next couple weeks! A dub title for the 15th movie too! They're probably have a distribution sometime in October.

Yeah, the Japanese Keldeo event started at the day of the B2/W2 release because the players were meant to use it in their adventure, as with the Liberty Pass event for B/W. They'll probably do the same for the US/European releases.

Anyways, always nice to see a confirmation of more figurines to come. We can never have too many of those. :3

I just hope that giant amount of EP packs they seem to have has been greatly reduced so we don't see any :p

As much as I was hoping for a Rayquaza box, I'm pleased to see this. It would be nice if it was the EX but I doubt it because this comes before the next set.

Please don't have any EP packs. I'm starting to like Keldeo more for some reason. Is the jumbo card 3D or not?

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Please don't have any EP packs. I'm starting to like Keldeo more for some reason. Is the jumbo card 3D or not?

They would have been shouting about it if it was.

This will probably be just a reuse of the resources they used for Mewtwo's one, so just picture him swapped out for Keldeo. (Possibly with the jumbo not being an EX, although it would give them a reason to show that form off)

Back