(1) New 'Black' and 'White' Footage and Movie 13 Trailer on Advertisement DVD [6/27]

If pokabu was to evolve in the anime don't freak, because that doesn't mean we won't know what he evolves into lol. We will find out all of their evos + details soon, and I have a feeling third stage will be really good for all three.

UltimatePokemon said:
I cant belive dawn is gone. And brock. Isnt it awkward to sleep in a pokemon center with just a guy and girl.
The starters for water type always are my favourite animals now. With piplup at that time i love penguins, Now with a sea otter pokemon, a few days before i started liking otters.

Why can you not believe Dawn is going? Dawn is going just like Misty and May. I'm sure you'll live.

Jah10 said:
Why can you not believe Dawn is going? Dawn is going just like Misty and May. I'm sure you'll live.

But shes differnt her and ash were going to get married and have two kids. Named Brock, and Isabella.

UltimatePokemon said:
But shes differnt her and ash were going to get married and have two kids. Named Brock, and Isabella.
Where'd you hear that? This is pokemon, after all. They don't do much for relationships, with the exception of Brock going crazy every time he sees a pretty girl.

Iris looks like she's going to be awesome. Her hair has a life of it's own.
& the little guy next to her kind of reminds me of Aron. But its eye looks interesting, like some sort of gem.

i like the starters' evolutions so far. that's a plus for them. especially mijimaru. also, the bat and the little thing next to Iris doesn't look bad. Hopefully, more pokemon will look good like them...unlike the ones revealed a few days ago. yuck

Dammit. I was really hoping Ash and Pikachu would get the boot this coming season... He and Pikachu have gone through enough! Let somebody else bring up the fight or AT LEAST bring in his dad!

And what's with the no main VG Characters so far this time?[/align]

I don't know if it's a coincidence or a pun, but this new region's name is イッシュ"isshu" and the title of the new series is "best wish" which is ベストウイッシュ"bestu uisshu" which has イッシュ"isshu" in it.

That doesn't suprised me that stupid Team Rocket are in it.

Well,that wierld bat pokemon's Koffing's pre-evo,probably it is. See the Death cross on it. http://www.pokemonfaceoff.com/users/6/thm450/109koffing.jpg

I think that's actaully big old man w/ ubreon's Ash's long-lost dad or Iris's dad. I don't known.

I'm guessing Iris's Zoroark or Reshiram in a human form. Or She's might be a gym leader. My guess's Reshiram's in disguise as a girl verison of Ash. She called her Iris. She's on run from Team Plasma.
Look at her name,
Iris. When u took took Reshi from ram.
2nd, Replace the "e" with i in Reshi & switch the "r" and i in Rishi.
Then,remove the "h" in Irshi
Last, again switch "s" & "i" in Irsi
Do u get? Iris

Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's evolutions looks so AWESOME!!!!:D I hope Tsutaaja's final evo's a dragon like Charizard. I pictured Stacosaurus w/ wings & walk on 2-legs. I'm guessing Mijumaru's final evo's Polar bear/beaver hybrid. I think they already shown Pokua's evo. http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/df/CoroCoro_June_2.jpg

Do u think that little pokemon's between middle of Ash & Iris's a baby form of Zekrom? Nah,I doubt it.

I wonder if that pokemon next to Iriss feet is the base stage of that pokemon that ppl were saying was like a mantis/dragon thing.

I'm not feeling the 1stage of Tsutaja and Mijumaru, they look too simple and not different enough Tsutaja is too much like it's base stage. I hope they aren't final stage drawings.

The bat looks cute, wonder what it's type it will be besides flying. Maybe grass? Like a fruit bat or something w a first stage evo at least. I'm so enthused.

kaorusquee said:
Where'd you hear that? This is pokemon, after all. They don't do much for relationships, with the exception of Brock going crazy every time he sees a pretty girl.

i just want it to happen ok !

valriefaery said:
Well,that wierld bat pokemon's Koffing's pre-evo,probably it is. See the Death cross on it. http://www.pokemonfaceoff.com/users/6/thm450/109koffing.jpg
Koffing levitate, they do not need wings.

valriefaery said:
I think they already shown Pokua's evo. http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/df/CoroCoro_June_2.jpg
That's Pokabu. Not it's evolution. Unless you were referring to Hihidaruma.

valriefaery said:
Do u think that little pokemon's between middle of Ash & Iris's a baby form of Zekrom? Nah,I doubt it.
Legendaries do not evolve. If you doubt it why did you say it?

Please use a spell check and for the love of Arceus think.

plutoplanetpower said:
I don't know if it's a coincidence or a pun, but this new region's name is イッシュ"isshu" and the title of the new series is "best wish" which is ベストウイッシュ"bestu uisshu" which has イッシュ"isshu" in it.

I'm guessing it's on purpose. Best Wishes doesn't really make sense. I spotted the more obvious Best Wishes(Black White).

valriefaery said:
That doesn't suprised me that stupid Team Rocket are in it.

I doubt that that's a cross on Coromori, it's most likely its mouth
coromori.png

I tried my best to make it look like the art on the front page but alas it is too small to be 100% accurate
I'd comment on the other new Pokemon, but I'd rather wait for official art. I do like everything I've see so far, though :)

i haven't read any of the posts in this thread yet, but let it be known that this is what i can decipher of the other three pokemon's names:

tsutarja's evolution is tsutaneiku (ツタネーク), which obviously incorporates the english word "snake"

I'm really liking the starter evolutions. Can't wait to see the final stages, and Pokabu's evos.
The thing next to Iris kind of reminded me of Larvitar.

Gushy said:
I think this "boy" you are talking about is Ash. :D
I'm talking about the dude from the trailer, it certainly doesn't look like Ash to me... unless he got an extreme makeover.

Back