(1) New 'Dark Rush' Commercial Reveals Several New Cards [12/1]

Entei-EX is definetely a surprise. But will most of the EXs have 180 HP now? Even those that are not Uber Legendaries? I mean, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyogre, Groudon, etc, I can understand they have such a huge HP but Darkrai and Entei should have more like 160HP...

It's always exciting to see new cards coming out especially when it's an EX. I can't wait to see all of the cards in this set because they are sure to be pretty great. Get working on those translations, guys! >:3

D'ohmigawsh

And now I want to buy multiple boxes of this set so much more D:

Entei has awesome artwork, and Sableye/Vaporeon both look really cool.

Entei EX

[F][C] 30 Damage, opponent's active pokemon is now burned.
[F][F][C] 90 Damage. Choose 1 Fire energy from discard pile and attach it to one of your benched pokemon.

A_RAICHU said:
Entei EX

[F][F][C] 90 Damage. Choose 1 Fire energy from discard pile and attach it to one of your benched pokemon.

if this is correct i must say entei is pretty lame

I love that we are getting another Sableye card. He is one of my favorite pokes. I just hope he isn't as overpowered as Sableye from stormfront.

I can't wait see what that Sableye does, hopefully one of it's attacks (or it's attack, if it it only has one) does something similar to, or does the same thing as Sableye SF's Impersonate, I know there's been a few times in this format during a battle where not being able to use another Supporter caused me to lose. Entei EX also caught my attention, now all we have to wait for is Bangiras to translate it.

Giratina (both formes) and Arceus are the only game ubers with more HP than Entei. :p (It has more than all the others, including Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Mewtwo, etc.) Kyurem has more, too, but it's technically not uber game-tier-wise. It is more than deserving of the HP, but being deserving of EX status this early is somewhat debatable. (Though I suspect its inclusion is due to the Zoroark movie, given Zoroark itself is Dark.)

A_RAICHU said:
Entei EX

I might actually add this to my Fire/Water deck when it comes out in the U.S. I'm gonna slap an Evolite on this thing! I hope Suicune is in here too! Suicune is my favorite of the legendary dogs! I might use Entei for my Reshirams.

When you write {R} as an energy, it's R, not F.

And based on my limited knowledge of Japanese as well as what I've seen on Japanese Pokemon cards, A_RAICHU's translation of Entei-EX is correct. (I knew it was some special condition and I assumed Burn, but now I've got confirmation.)

The first attack is Flare...something, and the second one is Grand Flame.

If Entei got an EX that means it isn't a far cry to say Raikou or Suicune got one also. Even so, Entei. That's pretty cool.

That is by far the coolest artwork for any Entei card, in my opinion. That pose and expression are just perfect.

Looking forward to the other EX cards from the set.

Umbreon + Vaporeon = It's likely that Eevee and the first 5 evolutions are in the set. I'm excluding Leafeon and Glaceon since they were printed in the Reshiram/Zekrom EX decks, but it's still a possibility.

Xous said:
That is by far the coolest artwork for any Entei card, in my opinion. That pose and expression are just perfect.

Looking forward to the other EX cards from the set.

I agree! I wish it would be in Next Destinies.

PAN3KILL3R said:
if this is correct i must say entei is pretty lame
haha! I think it's funny how anyone can say a 180 Basic is "lame". Sure, some of the new EX cards don't have the best attacks around but, not everyone will laugh when you flip over an Entei EX as your starter! ;)

I'll play with him JUST FOR FUN! :cool:

PS. Your grammar is deplorable.

RiverShock said:
Giratina (both formes) and Arceus are the only game ubers with more HP than Entei. :p (It has more than all the others, including Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Mewtwo, etc.) Kyurem has more, too, but it's technically not uber game-tier-wise. It is more than deserving of the HP, but being deserving of EX status this early is somewhat debatable. (Though I suspect its inclusion is due to the Zoroark movie, given Zoroark itself is Dark.)

That's not how it works in the TCG... by your logic, one would think Onix has a high base HP in the games. It has high HP in the TCG because of its Defense, not HP... but that's not what happens in this case either... Usually, Uber/Cover (basically, legendaries with 670/680 BST) have higher HP in the TCG than other legendaries to reflect that they're stronger overall...

Back