(1) New Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

The Fire Wyrm said:
If you need me, just shine the batman symbol.

I personally think that the animal forms are actually different types of mythical birds!
Yeah, as a PRO spriter you should totally do them! Do it Batman!

RE: (1) New Bird Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

fantasy_freak08 said:
I laughed hard when i saw those bird forms. sorry but they look truly ridiculous

They are different ...to say the least.

Wow, Cheren and Bianca look cooler, and HA!
Tornadus is a bird, Thundurus is a dragon, and Landorus is a tiger.
Wow, it was actually true. It's good to know that a Mexican culture was possibly involved :D

Locormus of Serebiiforums said:
...The Aztecian god Huitzilopochtli perhaps? It is believed to have led the Aztecs to a new homeland and defended the territory. When he died, he then turned into a green-backed hummingbird. Looks close enough to Tornadus, surely. At least with the green and purple coloring, it being a god, a bird, etc... Ow, and there's also a aztecian god that turned into a panther that was the god of the earth, and there's quetzalcoatl, who became a blue serpent when it died.. Jee.. Hmm..

From Kami, to Aztec gods, who would've seen this coming? :p
They were right!
corocoro5125.jpg

Wait, so if we battle Stephen.... 3rd Gen Champion theme remix anyone!? Now with this new info found out, now I'm seriously amped to get these. The thought of what it might sound like in BW soundfont.... It already sounded epic to begin with, but this completes it.

Hey wait a sec. If Green is here, then is this, perhaps, where the Kanto champ BW remix is used?

A BW sounfont Gold/Silver champ theme? Imma explode if any more of this news comes....

welp we finally have some legit stuff, the formes don't look as silly now...

Meh, nothin too impressive here. I'm not feelin the B/W 2 hype yet.

howelllawson said:
So, Cheren is the first gym leader, and he uses normal types?
mkhgjh.png

I thought that was supposed to be the gym leaders (Charen's) silouate (I know it's spelled wrong) but it looked like a girl. but now I think it is just the second badge's space in the case. Makes more sence.

Please, GF, give us epic double battle against Silver and Giovanni.

The forms look nice. Thundurus got a nice upgrade, considering +SpA to something that's already Uber...

Black and White Kyurem get their names different, while Giratina-A and O don't. Me iz dizgusted.

Edit: Just noticed Bianca now wears glasses and Cheren doesn't.

Delta Nite said:
Please, GF, give us epic double battle against Silver and Giovanni.

The forms look nice. Thundurus got a nice upgrade, considering +SpA to something that's already Uber...

Black and White Kyurem get their names different, while Giratina-A and O don't. Me iz dizgusted.

Four of each Kyurem in a deck= Kyurem troll!!!

Chariblaze said:
386 is a strange number. 493 is a strange number.

Of course those are strange numbers. But 649 is incredibly odd. Why? Because how hard would it have been to have made 1 or 2 more pokemon to get a grand total of 650/651? I don't think it would be that hard. Look at how un-creative pansear and woobat are...Chimchar and Zubat posers.

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
welp we finally have some legit stuff, the formes don't look as silly now...

Meh, nothin too impressive here. I'm not feelin the B/W 2 hype yet.

BW2 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...
@ Red Striker, that would be cool, REMIX ALL THE SONGS!!! :p

Sooo, it looks like Landerus is the tiger? Odd. They retain their same typing, too. And it looks like we have the bird/phoenix, the dragon, and the tiger. I wonder if we will have a turtle to tag along.

InuMimi said:
Sooo, it looks like Landerus is the tiger? Odd. They retain their same typing, too. And it looks like we have the bird/phoenix, the dragon, and the tiger. I wonder if we will have a turtle to tag along.

It doesn't have to have a turtle to tag along. There is also the dragon, bird, and beast. And this fit the trio perfectly, tiger is a terrestrial animal, a bird represent the wind and sky, dragon is the lightning.

Back