(1) New Pokemon Wii Game in the Works [9/25]

What we need is something like Battle Revolution meets Gale of Darkness.

The gimmicks and RPG elements of a normal Pokemon game.

As well as the trainer customization of PBR.

GraveTheUndead said:
What we need is something like Battle Revolution meets Gale of Darkness.

The gimmicks and RPG elements of a normal Pokemon game.

As well as the trainer customization of PBR.
There was barely any customization. Just a little bit more than you get in the standard handheld game.

oh my god, if this is a sequelish thing to xd with a story mode, biggest news of the year to me, 10x better than hgss or gen 5

well they said it would be announced soon
so wouldent that mean like in december or in early 2010?

Why so they only do the promotions of cards to only kids meals? It makes it that much harder for Adults to get the cards. Also if they are reprinted cards then it is not much of a difference. I just think it is pointless to give them out only in the kids meals. Why not do it for everything if they are giving it to certain restuarants. I could never figure out why thar is.:)

i want the wii to get an actual pokemon game, stadium and the gamecube games were awesome, a cross between those and i'll cop it, i would like a 3-d rendered version of the main games, i agree that there have been way too many spin-offs, maybe a fighting game with the likes of ssb or something, my imaginations going crazy right now, :p

I really hope Nintendo get's their minds straight on this one. I can see it Now:

"Pokemon Battle Revolution 2"
Introducing old techniques and concepts like double weakness!
Battle with 0 new Pokemon!
Music that will blow your brains out(no really, it will!) because it doesn't match Pokemon music at all!

While I would much rather see:
Pokemon Shadow: Defending Darkness
Introducing some cool and refreshed techniques, like purification minigames!
Mudkipz!
Music of Epic awesomeness!

xxashxx said:
Why so they only do the promotions of cards to only kids meals? It makes it that much harder for Adults to get the cards. Also if they are reprinted cards then it is not much of a difference. I just think it is pointless to give them out only in the kids meals. Why not do it for everything if they are giving it to certain restuarants. I could never figure out why thar is.:)

wrong thread mah friend, but i agree!

picklelicker129 said:
I really hope Nintendo get's their minds straight on this one. I can see it Now:

Music that will blow your brains out(no really, it will!) because it doesn't match Pokemon music at all!

Mudkipz!

#1 Takes less effort,
Nintendo Likes less effort!
Nintendo Chooses #1
Nintendo knows millions of boys and girls will foolshly buy it
Nintendo Get money
Nintendo Likes Money

-Danny

Charging_Chimchar said:
wrong thread mah friend, but I agree!

picklelicker129 said:

Mudkipz!

#1 Takes less effort,
Nintendo Likes less effort!
Nintendo Chooses #1
Nintendo knows millions of boys and girls will foolshly buy it
Nintendo Get money
Nintendo Likes Money

-Danny

Oh I thought it was all in one thread. Thanks though.:) Ayway. I wish I had a Wii so I could see any previews for the Pokemon game that is coming out if there is any. I bet it is on the internet somewhere already though.:)

I could see a Colosseum game with Celebi as the legendary with the Regis as the trio. The starters could be either the Sinnoh starters or the Hoenn starters, and it could include all of the non-legendary unobtainable HGSS pokemon (Why does tropius always get shafted?). Heck, they could have Eevee again or Glaceon/Leafeon combo to start with. Magnezone/Probopass could be those forms already. And one mirror-B-like bad guy could have Rotom that changes forme every time you encounter him (if you hadn't caught rotom the first time).
Heck, they could throw in an extra Manaphy egg for kicks & giggles.

I hope it's a wiiware game that has competitive battling rules. That's what PBR was missing, and no one wants to spend 50$ for just that.

I hope HAL Laboratory is in the picture this time. They developed Stadium 1 and 2. I like Genius Sonority (especially for their great work with the attack visuals of Colosseum, XD, and PBR) but after the said trio... I don't know. They do a pretty good job, they just lack the content or quality (something). If the console games got the same treatment in the quality department as the handheld titles, that would just be fantastic. :)

derik said:
thats scary if its snap 2 they will lose a fan

And they will gain thousands.

Well, according to that interview some time ago, we won't be getting a main game for the Wii...
I'll be extremely happy if we're getting a new Snap game (although I'll be pleased with anything).

i dont know but i was thinking of how the wii remote could be used more in pokemon games got me thinking of pokemon ranger XD

I was just thinking of Ranger, I loved it on DS and It would probably be fun on Wii. Snap would be fun too, but a Colosseum/XD type game would be better :D

Back