(1) New Shiny Cards: LEGEND Perfect Set, Legendary Pokemon Present Campaign [7/2]

Awesome i love shiny Kyogre and Rayquaza!

As for the shiny legendary beasts, i wish that the made the background...how do i say it?...sort of connect like the Cresselia and Darkrai Promos and the Latios and Latias Promos.
(Really love the artwork of shiny Kyogre)

Stayed up all night...now 9 hours and 30 minutes to go till the League...its going to be a long day = (

Now I wish I lived in Japan...

I want those cards! The Shiny Legendary cards would be awesome to have, and the LEGENDs wouldn't be bad either. Why doesn't America do these giveaways? Maybe TPCi isn't cool enough... (you hear thar, TPCi? We want giveaways!)

The LEGEND perfect set would be great to have, too, imagine buying that, and winning the Shiny Legendary giveaway, and buying the previous shiny beasts, you'd have a whole set of Shiny Legendaries!

From the poster, it looks like there will be 5,000 winners for each division, A and B. That's just judging from the big 5,000 in a starburst on both sides of the poster.

Holy cow! Those prizes are amazing! I dunno which set I would choose from...most probably the Shiny set if they looked cool or had alternate holographic sparkles and goodness.

Do we have translations for these new shiny beasts?

I hope we get shiny Rayquaza in the US :3

Xdogking said:

:p same here. He better look cool because I'm really not feeling the kyogre card.

The Shiny Beast cards look really cool and I think it's great that they have a drawing to enter to win even great prizes. Chances aren't that high though. I'd love something like that here.

dmaster out.

The Dogs look pretty cool. Do you think they will be released here when the movie comes out? I hope so. The other small set look pretty good too. Can't wait for movie 13 to come out here XD.:)

This is really cool but I have the feeling that these shiny pokémon cards won't be released in the West...

i suggest that wpm checks the pokemon web site because theres been an update about a tour bus in japan with black and white demos..

Petrex said:
i suggest that wpm checks the pokemon web site because theres been an update about a tour bus in japan with black and white demos..
I hope he read this/

Xdogking said:

I was able to translate Entei and Suicune, but Raikou is too small to tell. The three are based on the Shiny event Beasts for the Japanese release of the thirteenth movie.

Entei: Flare Blitz: Discard all Fire Energy attached to Entei

Suicune:Sheer Cold: Flip a coin. If heads, each Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

Raikou:Zap Cannon: Too small to read.

Moldy orange said:
I was able to translate Entei and Suicune, but Raikou is too small to tell. The three are based on the Shiny event Beasts for the Japanese release of the thirteenth movie.

Entei: Flare Blitz: Discard all Fire Energy attached to Entei

Suicune:Sheer Cold: Flip a coin. If heads, each Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

Raikou:Zap Cannon: Too small to read.

Thank you. At least they're kind of better than the other ones...lol.

I'm Guessing Raikou's will be flip a coin, if heads, the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

Back