(1) New Wii Game: PokePark Wii - Pikachu's Great Adventure [10/8]

Interesting. The name kind of gives me the feeling it'll be like 'Hey You, Pikachu!' and 'Channel'. It also makes me think if it will be available outside of Japan due to the fact PokePark is exclusive there, but we can only wait and see.

Pikachu this. Pikachu that. Those Glicor haters>:^[

But I guess it could be sort of an interesting game of Pokemon. But the details must wait...

Excuse me, I think I have some RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE in my eye.

There we go.

We need a 3D game that's actually compatible with Platinum Formes and HG/SS and shizz, Nintendo! Not this...Pikachu...Adventure...thing.

Another game in the vein of "Pokemon Channel" or "Hey you, Pikachu!"? I'd much rather see an updated RPG/Battling game for the Wii. (But maybe that's in the works too?)

Anyways, I'll wait and see what this is about. Could be neat.

Yeah this is going to be an interesting game even if it is on wiiware or a actual wii game (I'd be surprized if it does become a wii game and not on the wiiwa

I gotta say, doesn't sound to0 bad.
At least we know it'll be better than My Pokemon Ranch.

Loki said:
I gotta say, doesn't sound to0 bad.
At least we know it'll be better than My Pokemon Ranch.

Ranch was amazing for what it was intended to be (and many people NEED it). What are you talking about? >.<

Anyways, it sounds like something that fans of Channel will like. :p

Who knows?
it might be kind of like that
but the name just makes it sound bad
i guess we will have to wait for details

While I never liked the channel style games, I do like that it involves Pokepark. Hopefully, the Pokepark will return to Japan and make a debut in America.

Shining Raikou said:
Another game in the vein of "Pokemon Channel" or "Hey you, Pikachu!"? I'd much rather see an updated RPG/Battling game for the Wii.
^

This game sounds horrible.

Hmmm, this game doesn't interest me. I didn't expect something with action and Pikachu to actually be a $50 Wii game. This will hopefully be better than PBR...

dmaster out.

~Magma King~ said:
^

This game sounds horrible.
Especially if it costs $50. That is pricey for a game that at the moment sounds pretty simple.

Back