(1) Next Japanese Set: 'Revived Legends' [11/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-tar prime, what can a man wish more? This is all we need for an awesome deck :) If it's better than the SF version, it'll be a sweeeeeeeeet card. :)

No one cares for Kingdra Prime?

The set seems pretty cool. I hope there are going to be some really good cards in this set like the HGSS set.

OMG at a Kingdra Prime. Now I will make an awsome prediction.

My Prediction:

Hp: 130

Pokepower "Once during your turn (before you attack) You may search your deck for 2 basic water energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand, then place 2 damage counters on Kingdra in this way. Shuffle your deck afterwards."

[WATER] This attack does 30x the amount of water energy in your hand to each of your opponents Pokemon. Discard those energies.
If you can't discard, this attack does nothing.

Yeh that would be a bit too broken considering the other kingdra lets you get energies out of the discard pile lol.

All in all I love the introduction of kingdra prime. Has always been one of my favourite and I hope it does compliment the LA kingdra but not to the extent YOURP1MP predicts ;P

Finally a TTar Prime.....they didnt make it a Lv.X for tht reason......wooooooohoooooo

With these new HG/SS cards, the old Lugia/steelix/Blastoise deck seems to be comming back.

The Lugia Legend replaces the Lugia ex, the Feraligator Great replaces the Blastoise ex.
I wonder if this new steelix will be similar to the Steelix ex?

The set sounds good. Except its too soon to tell. We havent seen a single scan yet.

One thing that I recently thought about was playmat size. With my 2 Lugia Legends, 2 Ho-oh Legends, my 2 of each Beast Legend, I'm going to need a bigger playmat.

shadoworganoid said:
With these new HG/SS cards, the old Lugia/steelix/Blastoise deck seems to be comming back.

The Lugia Legend replaces the Lugia ex, the Feraligator Great replaces the Blastoise ex.
I wonder if this new steelix will be similar to the Steelix ex?

The set sounds good. Except its too soon to tell. We havent seen a single scan yet.

If it really was a new LBS, it would have the Blastoise. ;p

dmaster out.

Has anyone noticed that none of the prime pokemon have a lv.X counterpart?
this might be fun as a card
miltank prime
hp-130
pokepower- attract whenever miltank is damaged by an attack flip a coin, if heads the active pokemon cannot attack or retreat next turn.

rollout 30x
each time miltank uses this attack in succession, flip a coin, if heads this attacks does 30 damage times the total amount of heads, if tails this attack does nothing.

Excellent. I will probably pickup a box or two of this depending on the artwork and stuff. I definitely can't wait!

February does seem a bit far away for this though. Lets hope it's taking so long because all the artwork will be amazing. ;)

Looks like my theory I posted about a week ago is coming true. =D

Anyway, two Pokemon in one sounds pretty interesting. Sadly, a cool set name will once again become something stupid when it is translated into English. (Rising Legends, anyone? =P) Kingdra Prime, Scizor Prime, and Houndoom Prime catch my eyes. Pretty cool choices for the Legend and Prime Pokes overall, though.

I'll likely skip our Legend2 to save for this set when it comes out in August. Let us hope this set is just as good as HGSS.

Im really looking forward to this. Legend1 artwork looks amazing and Legend2 probably be awesome too if not better. And I'm excited for a new kingdra

I'm so excited! I love HG/SS (especially the card art) but to be honest, some of the cards aren't that great (not even the great pokemon) so this one will prolly be the best set ever!

Please read the rules (particularly on reviving dead threads), so you don't get warned for it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back