(1) Next Japanese TCG Set: The Beat of the Frontier [1/11]

RE: (1) Next Japanese TCG Set: Pulse of the Frontier [1/11]

On another note, looking at the Japanese name, isn't Beat the Frontier a more accurate translation? I don't see anything to do with "pulse" in there.

Sure, Pulse of the Frontier sounds cooler, but Beat the Frontier is more accurate, I reckon.

That's the wrong kind of "beat." It's not beat as in defeat, but beat as in heart beat. We already had two people check this.

Ah, I gotcha. My Japanese = still not good. :p Learn something new every day though. XD

We decided "The Beat of the Frontier" was a bit more clear than "Pulse of the Frontier." Same idea, though. Story edited!

Maybe our name will be Battle Frontier or something tward that nature. That is comes to my mind.:)

Am I sensing a Regigigas SP or something here?
Because getting Palmer's Pokémon would be epic.
Heck, any of the Brain's Pokémon would rock.

I liked the old name better....

When I first saw beat, I thought more of the musicial kind rather than a heartbeat or to defeat someone.

Changed the name... again. "The Pulse of the Frontier." There was so much deliberation behind picking that name... you guys have no idea.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Who owns a Charizard in Sinnoh? Refresh my memory...BESIDES ASH! LOL

Could in theory be anyone, and if a Frontier Brain is featured in the deck it makes even more sense since their pokemon are randomized.

Back