(1) Now Streaming: Worlds Masters Division Finals for TCG and VG! [8/12]

I included unreleased games like the Typing game and etc. and got 42 as those games are still licensed.

When they showed the swag bag, it didn't look like they were giving the playmat or Tropical Beach out. Hopefully they are. So 42 seems to be the right answer?

Zorua said:
I included unreleased games like the Typing game and etc. and got 42 as those games are still licensed.
They asked for released games, though.

No, their exact words were just licensed, trust me on this one.

Also, guys, trust your own answers lol. Just because I sent in 42 doesn't mean you all have to.

Holy cow! A Portuguese won! I wasn't expecting that... I must confess I'm happy a portuguese won something related to Pokémon.

LOOK WHO'S HOLDING A MUDKIP! Your arguments are invalid.

Since I don't know anyone else in VGC, I'm glad Ray won because 3 years in a row...

It was interesting this year...I really thought Harrison had it but I guess his luck ran out.

MAJOR NOTICE FOR WPM: A big error I noticed on the front page that should be corrected right away!

Water Pokemon Master, you need to correct the info about Shuto Itagaki. He did not win a World Championships before this one. He won a Japanese Spring Carnival Tournament just this season, but not worlds. His brother, Takuto Itagaki, was in his first year in seniors when he won in 2009. Otherwise, this is Shuto's first world's win.

In case someone is interested, this was the list Igor Costa played (I played the same btw):

3 Darkrai EX
3 Mewtwo EX
2 Terrakion NV
2 Smeargle CL
2 Shaymin UL

4 PONT
3 Juniper
2 N
2 Random Receiver
4 Junk Arm
4 Dark Patch
3 Catcher
2 Ultra Ball
1 Dual Ball
3 Eviolite
2 Switch
2 Plus Power
2 Super Scoop Up

7 Darkness Energy
2 Fighting Energy
3 DCE
2 Prism Energy

The supporter line may be a bit messed up (he may have played 2 Junipers only) but I am sure he played 4 PONTs.

Can someone tell me the teams of the winner and runner up for the masters? I saw the stream, but I completely forgot the teams. Thanks.

Ray Rizzo three-peat, Wolfe got second.

Dat announcer... I felt bad for him...

Back