(1) Oak's Letter Download Over Wi-Fi [9/21]

yeah i finally get a shaymin after trying so hard to get the the other shaymin downloaded with my german diamond = fail well i guess I finally get it now,:p

goldedda said:
yeah I finally get a shaymin after trying so hard to get the the other shaymin downloaded with my german diamond = fail well I guess I finally get it now,:p

Very funny edmund LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

Sweet i get 4 shaymins for my platinums'

Oh joy.
I finally start Soft Resetting for a good Timid Newmoon Island Darkrai, and then this shows up.
Things go too fast.

Hld on. I thought only the Shaymin obtained at TRU around February could go into Sky Forme...?

Meaty said:
Hld on. I thought only the Shaymin obtained at TRU around February could go into Sky Forme...?

no, TRU shaymin's unlock the gracedia, maybe this one does too, idk, but any shaymin can switch to sky forme

also, it's about time!!!

Every Event Shaymin can unlock the Gracedia.
Meaning the TRU Shaymin, Movie Shaymin and Plat. Shaymin.

I can has Shaymin? Yay!

It took a lot of soft-resetting to get a perfect speed IV Timid Shaymin, but I did it. For this one, I may attempt for a shiny.

WHY did they program this stuff into DP. I mean, seriously. If I can't get Arceus, I will be slow to forgive...

I love it that they are releasing a lot of these events over Wi-Fi now. No more having to go to TRU, GameStop, etc. This means more people can obtain them. :)

I'm glad the Wi-Fi events are catching on. It helps, since I can't go to Toys R Us. Too bad the events only work for Platinum, though.

Yay, more shaymins for meh.

Hopefully a Arceus event comes up soon...​

Arceus should be coming around the time the movie comes out. Fall/Winter methinks...

Cool. Another Event Pokemon I can battle and catch. I'll be sure to do this next Monday.

dmaster out.

I will have to fire up the wireless router next week, and get another Shaymin.

Darn. Wi-Fi drives me insane. I've been trying for months to get it, and it always fails, even if I'm doing everything absolutely perfect.

Back