(1) Part One of Movie 13 Plot in 'CoroCoro' [4/14]

First Post :D

Looks good so far, but one bad point.... Female Zoroark??!!? Yeah, I thought that Zoroark was so male.

Ooookay...

moving on.

This seems to be a typical pokemon movie. Random pokemon paired together despite having no in-game connection, random telepathy, giant airships.

I don't get the weird Pokeathlon expy, nor do I even understand how this guy even caught the legendary beasts (you know, because they are legends). And female Zoroark... Didn't see that coming.

This would however explain the look of ferocity on her face. You don't mess with mama's baby.

He didn't capture the Beasts. They are illusions created by his machines then Zoroark imitating them. There are no real beasts so far, though I'm sure they'll appear later in the movie along with maybe Ho-Oh to clear things up.

A link between what groups? Are you referring to Unown Lord and the whole Zoroark / Ho-Oh thing? Yeah, that theory would never work... they're never that creative with these things. I think it's funny though that the fans can generate more elaborate plots than the multimillion (or billion?) dollar franchise's officials can. :p But still, it sounds like a good movie so far. I don't think it's THAT typical at all.

Can't wait to see this movie! Sounds like it'll be really good so far. :D

He says that it's as if Kodai knows what is going to happen in the future based on his continuous success of his enterprise.
Well, at least I was right about that part. Didn't expect him having visions, though. o,o

The movie sounds really good so far, but Isn't Zorua suposed to be the "evil fox" pokemon? From the sounds of it Movie 11's shaymin has more spunk than Zorua! lol

jayceanime said:
The movie sounds really good so far, but Isn't Zorua suposed to be the "evil fox" pokemon? From the sounds of it Movie 11's shaymin has more spunk than Zorua! lol

The Dark type is called the "Evil" type in Japan, which should explain its classification.

zorarak as a female isnt really a shocker to me, in the trailer zoraru was yelled Ma and zorarak showed up. :p.

but the story sounds good so far.

Ok, that thing of the rare poké to meet the happy-buddy-fated-to-help-every-legendary-thing-and-save-the-world (aka Ash), with airships and power of love, is kinda dejá vu.

Well, the plot of the movie will be everything but original, but the art seems good, and of course, that part of new pokés in action in a movie are a reason to watch it.
So zoroark is female. I found it a nice idea, until now, every folk as protagonist had to be male. Like the loved lucario. Is a chance for a while.

By in the way, you guys from pokebeach, are gonna submit the scans of the manga like in the last year, aren't ya? :)

The plot is very interesting I must say. So far, this is going to be a pretty awesome movie. For one, a female Zoroark? Well, I thought it was going to be male, but it's female, and it happens to be Zorua's mom? Well, it's quite surprising I must say.

Man, Kodai surely sounds evil. He separates Zororark and Zorua? Wow, that's just plain evil, separating a mother and son like that. That sounds even more evil compared to Zero nearly draining all of Giratina's power in Movie 11, or even Marcus pouring the silver water on Arceus in Movie 12. Still, at the same time, this villianous concept really makes the movie even better as it seems.

I can't wait for the rest of the movie plot. I definitely wish Movie 13 aired right now.

I wasn't that surprised that the Zoroark is Female. I thought it would be both Genders in the game but whatever. I guess this is truly a match for Lucario.

The story doesn't seem that different to me. Pretty predictable after seeing the teasers and trailers...

dmaster out.

panas said:
did anyone see the trailer what move is zoroark using at the end

It may be an over-the-top version of Dark Pulse, since we know it gets that already thanks to the Pokémon: Black and White version screenshot. However, it may also be an entirely new move that appears in the fifth generation games. It should be noted that only its arms glow before it uses the attack, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Ryuutakeshi said:
Ooookay...

moving on.

This seems to be a typical pokemon movie. Random pokemon paired together despite having no in-game connection, random telepathy, giant airships.

I don't get the weird Pokeathlon expy, nor do I even understand how this guy even caught the legendary beasts (you know, because they are legends). And female Zoroark... Didn't see that coming.

This would however explain the look of ferocity on her face. You don't mess with mama's baby.
When you put it that way, there is many similarities between the movies.

Can't wait for the scans; what is Backer? I've searched online and found a slingshot and a shoe...

Back