(1) Plasma Pokemon Articuno-EX and Giratina Confirmed for 'Plasma Gale' [8/20]

Water EX's are cool since Blastoise is coming out very soon. Should be interesting what Articuno will be able to do.

inb4 all legendary birds.
Giratina could be nice, I'm guessing it has the same Shred attack as it's EX version.

Awesome, Articuno. It looks strong by the looks of the energy cost, and Blastoise could easily power it up. Giratina doesn't look very playable. I think tere will be a Latios EX in this set.

Yes Articuno has always been one of my favorite legendaries hopefully It'll be playable. Articuno got an EX card though that's pretty surprising I wasnt suspecting it.

Giratina has 130 HP and two attacks: one is Shadow Claw, hits for 90, and costs PPPC.
It's PPCC, just wanting to point out.

From what else I can tell, Giratina's first attack costs PCC but I can't tell the damage; I want to say 40 but it's too blurred.
As for Articuno, we have a WCC and a WWCC. We might get another boring Kyurem-EX-like card, but eh, it could be good.

Awesome. Articuno, and the rest of the bird trio are awesome. Can't wait for translations. Fighting resistance is a nice touch already.

This is great i hope that all the other legendary birds get exs in the plasma set also i guess crobat is the prerelease promo card.

Lol I swear they're gonna give us Articuno and Zapdos but not Moltres. If they do...I will be extremely disappointed.

I just realized that this means we probably won't get Suicune in this set.

Mudkip711 said:
What is this? A legendary that isn't an EX?!?!
Victini.
Thundurus.
Cobalion.

...Oh wait, those were before EX debut. Still, several legendaries got re-made as EX.

Hm. I hope the Articuno will be good. Not like Kyurem.

Mudkip711 said:
What is this? A legendary that isn't an EX?!?!

Rayquaza from Dragon Selection. Though that one got an EX right after... I guess they did the opposite here...

Will we get a single Giratina-O card this gen? Cause it doesn't look like we will...

I'd like to say that this means we should be getting the other members of the original Bird trio, since we already have the trio leader, Lugia...
...though Thundurus-EX and Landorus-EX weren't in Dark Explorers, Suicune-EX wasn't in Dark Explorers, Thunderus Therian-EX and Tornadus Therian-EX aren't in Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare, Regice-EX and Regirock-EX weren't in Dragons Exalted...
I think you get the point.

Nice. Water EX's are always cool. I agree with DNA in hoping that it won't just be a boring Kyurem type thing. The art on that card is also great. I really hope they also put Zapdos in this set. Maybe it'll be good but I kind of doubt it. And as for that Giratina, it's weird to see them printing legendaries that aren't EX anymore.

Back