(1) Platinum Series Collection Box [1/22]

Redemption! We get the Arceus figurine after all. I do plan on getting this, if I can find one.

I hope that official pokemon magazine:

A: Is made into a monthly magazine
B: Has tips for ACTUAL COMPETITIVE BATTLING both VG and TCG
C: Has an updated price guide
D: Maybe articles submitted by viewers?

I doubt any of those will happen, but it will be great if it has any of those.

Man... I really want that magazine. xD A big image of the Sugimori Arceus art... Definitely cool. Though of course I can't afford to get the collection box, so I guess it's just something to dream about. xP

Xous said:
Man... I really want that magazine. xD A big image of the Sugimori Arceus art... Definitely cool. Though of course I can't afford to get the collection box, so I guess it's just something to dream about. xP

The magazine is sold with a Arceus booster for 6.99 at Wal-Mart, Borders, and Barnes & Noble.

I have the chance to get one for $18, but my pocket is still hurting from x-mas and birthdays, and there are a few guitars I need to buy, so, bleh.

Plus, in fear of a rotation, i don't wanna drop the money.

But the arceus... ;-;

I bought my Mag. at Barnes and Nobles a while back, for four dollars, it's worth it just for the pack included.

Unfortunately, it's not really that competitive. It's just really colorful and happy. Some fluff articles and card lists.

Though the selections for the top cards of Platinum was hysterical! Weavile G is one of the top 5 cards of the Platinum set!

picklelicker129 said:
I bought my Mag. at Barnes and Nobles a while back, for four dollars, it's worth it just for the pack included.

Unfortunately, it's not really that competitive. It's just really colorful and happy. Some fluff articles and card lists.

Though the selections for the top cards of Platinum was hysterical! Weavile G is one of the top 5 cards of the Platinum set!

I was expecting more when I bought it. The Arceus booster lessen the regret.

omahanime said:
The magazine is sold with a Arceus booster for 6.99 at Wal-Mart, Borders, and Barnes & Noble.

Thanks. I'll have to go with my parents the next time they go to Wal-Mart, then, and see if they have any. (Then ask them nicely if they'd get it for me, I guess. xD )

This Platinum Series Collection Box looks pretty sweet. It's cool because it has a wide range of stuff from Pokemon Packs to a mini Pokemon Action Figure! Those, plus a few foils and Pokemon Magazine with a poster inside... good deal. I can't wait to pick one up soon! :)
WP

Back