(1) PokéBeach Master Cup 2 [6/18]

I'll be in it. At least I can actually participate in the main event since I couldn't participate in the circuit tournament due to them not working well with my schedule.

I find it funny that the picture on the main page is of Latios using Draco Meteor on Ferrothorn. The fail just emanates from my computer XD

I'm in it to fail horribly :3

that's depressing. 2 spots off cos of lame hax week 1. >:[

how many rounds would that make? like 6, right?

I have had my Pokemon feast on Garchomp's remains, so I'm ready to hax each of my matchups. Too bad I don't get to play r1, though. :\

Amazing work organizing this KG.

A 128 tournament has 7 rounds.

Thanks, this isn't the hardest tournament I have had to host, but it certainly isn't the easiest either. That is mostly because I like to have a certain level of quality to tournaments I host. I would like to thank Limitless and Pride for the help they have given me doing some of the things that don't really get seen, but would make my workload much bigger. And to WPM for helping me get this stuff on site properly!

The Power of Three said:
that's depressing. 2 spots off cos of lame hax week 1. >:[

how many rounds would that make? like 6, right?
Its not as annoying as being one spot off, at #9 D:< inb4round1loss

Anyways, GL to all.

Kevin Garrett said:
A 128 tournament has 7 rounds.

Thanks, this isn't the hardest tournament I have had to host, but it certainly isn't the easiest either. That is mostly because I like to have a certain level of quality to tournaments I host. I would like to thank Limitless and Pride for the help they have given me doing some of the things that don't really get seen, but would make my workload much bigger. And to WPM for helping me get this stuff on site properly!
Hey KG.
I solemnly swear to get all my matches done with no problems.
I'm all excited.

bacon said:
this things needs to be won with energy ball jellicent
I agree. Just wait for someone to have their whole team as Jellicent.

:>

/me wonders how many others know what this means.

Back