(1) PokéBeach Shoddy Battle Server [9/18]

I'm interested to see how fast people will sign up for the tournament, just based on advertising from the main site.

Registration is in this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61456

This thread is for the news story on Shoddy Battle and the tournament.

Hmm, I'd say it worked. :D Sign-ups went very fast, especially after the front page advertising. I can't wait for this thing to start. :eek:

It's also great that you guys got the server back up and running. Looks like this will generate a lot of traffic on it which is a great thing.

dmaster out.

:O Kevin posted his first news story. I couldn't tell that it was not Jon at first.

I just joined the server for the heck of it, using the method you use to join on Shoddy.
I usually just go in there for a chat; I don't usually battle, but yeah, if I want to unwind there you might see me.
My Shoddy username, for anyone who cares, is 'Isaacalibur', the same I use on the Smogon server. Because Golden Sun is the best thing ever created.

i sometimes have problems w/ shoddy as it doesn't work and i have to delete it and the download it again, is that normal?

but whatever it takes like 30 seconds to do, so yeah, i'm signed up, i hope i do well

DNA said:
I just joined the server for the heck of it, using the method you use to join on Shoddy.
I usually just go in there for a chat; I don't usually battle, but yeah, if I want to unwind there you might see me.
My Shoddy username, for anyone who cares, is 'Isaacalibur', the same I use on the Smogon server. Because Golden Sun is the best thing ever created.

Mine is "aggiegwyn"
what a suprise...

Back