(1) Pokemon’s Twitter Asks About Eevee’s Evolutions… Possible Hint? [1/6]

RareCandyTCG said:
Hey everyone, I was just looking at the revealed Shiny Collection scans. It appears that the two Eevelutions will be in that set. The two types there are gaps for in the checklist are Bug and Ghost. Not ruling out other types completely, but if this is the case those will be the the types. I personally would've liked a Dragon Eeveelution, but that's what I found...

Putting aside the possibility that Shiny Collection could have no Eeveelutions at all, which is entirely possible, Bug and Ghost in the TCG correspond to the same types that Leafeon and Espeon have, so they'd be far more likely to have those spots. And that's kind of besides the fact that it would be make no sense to shove new Pokemon in a minor subset that's coming out in the middle of a section of the TCG that's still promoting Gen 5.

I'm putting my money on Gen 6 being only Eeveelutions. 146 new Eevees representing every pure and dual type. Glorious.

signofzeta said:
They could do both ghost and steel type eeveelutions with the theme of dying, or death.

If you have a fainted eevee in your party, and it's level is at a certain point, it could evolve into the ghost type or the steel type depending on where you are.

If you are in the graveyard, and you own some magical item, you can use it to revive eevee and evolve it into the ghost type.

If you are in the factory, you can use cybernetics to evolve the "dead" eevee into the steel type.

Crap. Well, I better not let my Eevee faint in those locations if I don't want that evolution then! :3
I'm looking forward to poison and dragon type Eevee's. Come on Game Freak!!!! Do Eevee some justice will ya?

How about this? In the TCG, Eeveelutions cover every type except Fighting, Steel and (the newly introduced) Dragon. So there, you have it!
...Or not.

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Omg omg omg omg ooommmmmgggg!!!!!!

Ghost and flying types! Calling that pair together =) if no one else has lolz. Maybe everyones Aveon fantasy will come true! I think there would be 2 new eeveelutions, not 1 eh thats just me.

I really hope the arnt trolling or messing with our heads @_@ omg pokemon twitter, pleeaaaseee dont get my hopes up!

Just a little thought, the pairs that have been introduced have had two types with one having a type advantage over the other. With this reason there are only so many pairings that could be done such as rock and flying type eeveelutions.

Well considering all of the newly released Eevee evolution stuff.... A new evolution makes perfect sense! So excited!! :)

Anyone else thinks they might show gameplay and the pokemon they are going to choose in the battle will be a new eeveelution or just an old one to show the new graphics?

Squidtepig said:
signofzeta said:
They could do both ghost and steel type eeveelutions with the theme of dying, or death.

If you have a fainted eevee in your party, and it's level is at a certain point, it could evolve into the ghost type or the steel type depending on where you are.

If you are in the graveyard, and you own some magical item, you can use it to revive eevee and evolve it into the ghost type.

If you are in the factory, you can use cybernetics to evolve the "dead" eevee into the steel type.

Crap. Well, I better not let my Eevee faint in those locations if I don't want that evolution then! :3
I'm looking forward to poison and dragon type Eevee's. Come on Game Freak!!!! Do Eevee some justice will ya?

Press B rapidly!

This has to be my favorite eeveelution idea drawing....I always hope it to become real!

http://benzophenone-4.deviantart.com/art/EEVEELUTIONS-REDONE-75062674?offset=20

I was wondering about all this and speculated the same myself. Why would they just ask something like that immediately after saying there's "BIG POKEMON NEWS JAN 8!"? So, yeah, maybe I'm jumping the gun- but I'm all for it.

EVOLVE ALL THE EEVEES!

Squidtepig said:
signofzeta said:

Well, your pokemon has to be holding a certain item, and it is a specific graveyard or factory that eevee evolves into ghost or steel type respectively.

A better way is to activate a shrine with a fainted eevee in your party to evolve it into ghost type, or activate a machine in the factory to evolve it into steel type.

IMO most of the recent news updates are turning into the same discussion.

If an Eeveelution is the poster child, I'll be pleasantly surprised, although it makes sense in some ways that we'd have one (or more) new one(s) this gen, the possible typing seems iffy. Hopefully the news is about 6th gen in someway though.

If they start giving Eevee Ghost, Dragon, Bug etc., it won't fit or make sense anymore. Eevee is supposed to be the Elemental evolution pokemon, not the random every single type pokemon.

Actual Elements they haven't covered yet:
- Flying (Wind)
- Ground (Earth)
- Steel (Metal)
- Rock (Stone)
- Normal

CynicalGiant said:
If they start giving Eevee Ghost, Dragon, Bug etc., it won't fit or make sense anymore. Eevee is supposed to be the Elemental evolution pokemon, not the random every single type pokemon.

Actual Elements they haven't covered yet:
- Flying (Wind)
- Ground (Earth)
- Steel (Metal)
- Rock (Stone)
- Normal

I want a Steeleon so baaaad.

I can totally see it... Eevee exposed to a very steel-ish aura rock thingie and turns to Steel-type...wait, no I don't. lol

Back