(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Fall Release [2/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently in Japan, Black Kyurem, and White Kyurem are referred to as Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem!

Teeboy23 said:
Apparently in Japan, Black Kyurem, and White Kyurem are Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem!
Yeah I saw that on another site. Such weird names, I'm willing to bet that they'll be called something else in the English versions.

Also, Australia and New Zealand are getting the games Spring 2012.(Before you freak out and think they are getting it before Japan like I did, remember Spring 2012 (southern hemisphere) = Autumn/Fall 2012 (northern hemisphere))

Teeboy23 said:
Apparently in Japan, Black Kyurem, and White Kyurem are Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem!

Wrong. Those phrases were only used to describe them in a promotional image - it's not part of their... name.

Magnezone_Elf said:
Who noticed that WKyurem's wings only got orange when the tubes were in?

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Same for everything else orange/blue on them :B

FireMeowth said:
Wrong. Those phrases were only used to describe them in a promotional image - it's not part of their... name.

I know. There names are Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. I like the promotional names they used too. :)

two questions:
1. i noticed on the games was that in the player's room was a nintendo gaming device; in black/white it was a wii. will it be a 3ds next?
2. on route 17 i think, when you use swim on route 1, you eventualy find your way to a secret island. hidden on the wall is a note; maybe the rest of it will be revealed on black/white 2.
I think the promotional names are the names they will use. well, that will be revealed in fall.

kirdneh said:
1. i noticed on the games was that in the player's room was a nintendo gaming device; in black/white it was a wii. will it be a 3ds next?

No. It's always been a console. Never a handheld. It'll be too early to be a Wii U, so it'll probably be a Wii again.

kirdneh said:
two questions:
2. on route 17 i think, when you use swim on route 1, you eventualy find your way to a secret island. hidden on the wall is a note; maybe the rest of it will be revealed on black/white 2.
I think the promotional names are the names they will use. well, that will be revealed in fall.

That note is for Genesect.

(maybe it's been noted, but I didn't see it)

Why is Black Kyurem (Zekrom) on Black 2 and White Kyurem (Reshram) on White 2 when they were the feature pokemon on the opposite version of B/W?

apparently contemplates the idea of new gym leaders and whether there would be new pokemon.

its more like speculation from the magazine, not official teasing, I think.

pokemonmaster101 said:
apparently well be geting some news with in the next few weeks according to serebii.net

I heard. Pokemon Smash is supposed to have lots of Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2 on their April 8th 2012 and April 15th 2012 episodes. Much more is supposed to be on the 15th.

Well,I think it would be a good idea over another pokemon game, but could have done the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for 3DS, alas, in order to hopefully see more of these games.

I so sorry for my bad english, because i´m from México.

Teeboy23 said:
I heard. Pokemon Smash is supposed to have lots of Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2 on their April 8th 2012 and April 15th 2012 episodes. Much more is supposed to be on the 15th.

yeah thats what i was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back