(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

so iris has all dragon types, man she'd be way to easy to beat. (pulls out level 100 rayquaza, kyurem,salamace, garchomp, gyarados, and dragonite)

dark vaporeon said:
so iris has all dragon types, man she'd be way to easy to beat. (pulls out level 100 rayquaza, kyurem,salamace, garchomp, gyarados, and dragonite)
121Starmie.png

Much more economically efficient.

xxashxx said:
If it is indeed shiny this will be the first shiny that is a non regular event and the first shiny ever given away in-game. If it is not shiny all you have to do is save your game right in front grab the egg hatch it and soft reset if it is not shiny. Remember you can do this on legends and any starter Pokemon you first catch also XD.:) Just save before you get your first Pokemon and on legends walk up to the beast save before you enter battle XD.:) Soft reset if it is not shiny XD. Do it until it is. Have to have A LOT of patience too.:) BTW can you make your text larger. It is very hard to see the fine print XD. Thanks man.:)

*Shiny Gyarados from HGSS looks at you slightly offended*

Serebii has confirmed that You get a free SHINY HAXORUS @ Lv.60 after seeing everything in the regional dex.
Thats 2 free shinies! GOOD ONES AT THAT!!! And I already have a shiny one, but now I can get a male one with Mold Breaker.

Question... Does the DNA Link only work with the Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom you catch in the game?

Like for example, could you trade up a Reshiram to Black 2 and use the DNA Link to get a White Kyurem? Or trade another Kyurem and do the DNA Link with the other Dragon, ect?

Blui129 said:
*every shiny Haxorus, Gible, Gabite & Garchomp are offended beyond belief*

Gamefreak knows there are the players who use the RNG abuse to get the shinies, I guess they figured they might as well help those who don't want to bother with the RNGing business and help even out the playing field a bit as far as shininess goes. IDK =/

I personally don't mind it.

GreenAiden555 said:
Free shinies, decent legendary pool, AWESOME move tutors, and Dream World enhancements to come?

Cool beans.

I'm actually dissapointed with GameFreak for doing this, shiny pokemon have less value, and R/S/E games won't sell when these come out. The amount of legendaries is ridiculous, but oh well, what are you going to do.

I don't mind the free shinies. they raise awareness of shinies. I've traded before on Negotiations and someone traded me a shiny Cottonee for a regular Ninetales after I offered a Shiny one. I think they are trying to raise shiny awareness.

Setosama said:
Question... Does the DNA Link only work with the Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom you catch in the game?

Like for example, could you trade up a Reshiram to Black 2 and use the DNA Link to get a White Kyurem? Or trade another Kyurem and do the DNA Link with the other Dragon, ect?
You rang?
Oh. No. You didn't. ;_;

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I don't mind the free shinies. they raise awareness of shinies. I've traded before on Negotiations and someone traded me a shiny Cottonee for a regular Ninetales after I offered a Shiny one. I think they are trying to raise shiny awareness.
Makes sense.

I personally don't like how they're doing it at all because they aren't making shinies as rare. Granted, they're still quite difficult to get, but having a 100% chance of one spoils it somewhat.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
121Starmie.png

Much more economically efficient.
580px-461Weavile.png

Why not have STAB?
Cooltrainer Alan said:
Serebii has confirmed that You get a free SHINY HAXORUS @ Lv.60 after seeing everything in the regional dex.
Thats 2 free shinies! GOOD ONES AT THAT!!! And I already have a shiny one, but now I can get a male one with Mold Breaker.
I wouldn't call Gible a good shiny. Evolve it and it looks just like a normal Gabite/Garchomp, but one whole shade darker. Whoooo so cool!

Cinesra said:
580px-461Weavile.png

Why not have STAB?
I wouldn't call Gible a good shiny. Evolve it and it looks just like a normal Gabite/Garchomp, but one whole shade darker. Whoooo so cool!

By good I meant Garchomp and Haxorus are good. Garchomp isn't that great a shiny. I'd keep it Gabite unless they re-colored Garchomp (doubt it.)

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
You rang?
Oh. No. You didn't. ;_;

Makes sense.

I personally don't like how they're doing it at all because they aren't making shinies as rare. Granted, they're still quite difficult to get, but having a 100% chance of one spoils it somewhat.

they aren't exactly easy to get. You have to see(Might be catch!) all 301 Unova Pokemon to get Haxorus and you probably have to beat a ton of strong trainers for the Gible.

In related news, an item in the game called Shining Charm makes shinies 33% more common in the wild but you have to see every pokemon to get it (don't know if it counts Manaphy/Shaymin etc.) and Masuda Method eggs go up to 1/1047 with the charm.

^I'm pretty sure the event legendaries don't count...

btw, after looking at Kyurem formes' move learnset, I think they could have changed it more... I mean, since the Kyurem formes can open their mouth unlike regular Kyurem, Icy Wind should have been switched with Ice Fang, and Endeavor with Crunch to mimic Reshiram and Zekrom even more...

In related news, an item in the game called Shining Charm makes shinies 33% more common in the wild but you have to see every pokemon to get it (don't know if it counts Manaphy/Shaymin etc.) and Masuda Method eggs go up to 1/1047 with the charm.

After seeing or after catching every Pokemon? If I have to go catch em' all, I might have a reason to this time around.

Back