(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

Meaty said:
I don't think that the Regis being in the game really make RS remakes less likely. Really, Gamefreak has been overstocking all of our games with legendaries ever since Platinum.
I don't care. Regigigas is in the game. That's all I need to hear.
Then again...you already knew that.

Hopefully the German versions of the game will have her singing Smogon. :eek:!

Alder can be battled at Sangi Town and has a Level 60 Accelgor, Level 60 Escavalier, Level 60 Bouffalant, Level 60 Conkeldurr, Level 60 Briaviary, and Level 62 Volcarona, all male.

Why must I make unreasonable bets?

Dohohohoho, you could find Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in FireRed and LeafGreen. That TOTALLY rules out any possibility of Gold and Silver remakes!
Oh, wait, there ARE Gold and Silver remakes.

some people are saying that Kyurem doesn't "fuse" with Reshiram/Zekrom to become White/Black Kyurem. he just merely imitates them.

We're all relying on what's being posted on 2ch, so things will only be confirmed once we play the games ourselves.

Bring back the Vs. Seeker in these games and I'm sold. I was sad when they got rid of it from the first Black and White games in Gen 5 cause it made EV Training much easier but then again you can make up for it by Level Train against Audino's though.

I would also love a feature where you can save more than 1 recorded battle video onto your game instead of just one at a time like it is right now. Maybe some easier Wi-Fi Connections for people with different Internet Servers that would be a plus for these games as well too.

challenge accepted, WPM

After clearing the game, you will be given a Key. This key allows for changing the game's mode between Normal Mode (standard levels), Assist Mode (Trainers' level will go down), and Challenge Mode (levels will go up). The Key also allows for the changing of Black City to White Forest and vice versa.
Oh, okay then.

I wonder if the Key will stick around if you start the game over. Then you could use the key right away and give yourself...

...wait for it...

A GENUINE HARD MODE! =O

Its Like Re:coded but far more abusable when Audino Grinding, unless they countered it to give you less EXP, too.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
challenge accepted, WPM

Oh, okay then.

I wonder if the Key will stick around if you start the game over. Then you could use the key right away and give yourself...

...wait for it...

A GENUINE HARD MODE! =O

Why would you start the game over?

Back