(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I now have a ROM where you CAN get XP, but still no menu. :(

By the way, you don't get Zekrom/Reshiram untill 8th gym or what?

Aw man there is no Areoplane, its just a city that looks like an air force base :(, Oh well at least the subway is another form of transport.
And I am shocked to see how big Hiun City is. Its huge, in fact I might need a map only for that city or I will get lost talking to every single person for an item

Yeah its stats are lame, which makes me made cause Tsutaja's line was my fav...its ironic that the starter i hated the most as the best stats overall, a.k.a. Mijumaru...

WPM please continue!! Also, N is the leader of Team Plasma? Or Geechisu?! Are they friends or foes each other!? WTH?! And if N takes Zekrom's Control in Black it will fight you with it!? And when you catch the Legendary? What abou Roaming Pokemons!? So many questions!!!

out of topic I guess
some of the new pokemon are UGLY -o-
I CAN't understand how could A WILD MONSTER wears a karate outfit !!?? dont tell me jynx or gardvoir,they are not wearing any kind of dress it's just part of their bodies and machock and matchamp where design very early and the designers were still not very experienced and they had never thought that pokemon will become one of the most popular and successful game/anime ever..

Hey I just noticed something, on the Isshu Pokemon List, it says that Monose is Stage 1 and Jihead is Stage 2 but it is supposed to be: Monose-Basic
Jihead-Stage 1
Sazando-Stage 2

I got the ROM and it works perfectly on Desmume, but the sound is terrible and slooooow, I couldn't concentrate while playing with the game going at normal speed but the music not sounding like it should that I quit after catching a Minezumi because the wild battle music sounded like the theme to a horror movie. Anyone know the best settings for the sound?

I am trying to search for patch to make the rom run on nogba I guess it's the only solution!!
I will die if I keep on playing this game like this it's too slowو I feel as if player pulling a ton of rocks behind him..

I said it! N has Zekrom/Reshiram!! :O Very Difficult Battle! His Pokemon has more speed because it is 52 level no 50! :O BW are epic!

We noticed that Renji and what's this thing about N's toy room? So that wasn't the bug gym it would was team plasma's building that's a shocker and the dark trinity are those girls in the video that were showed for a split second. You and N battle using the legendaries i called it first. :)

25h31vp.png

yes shiny.

N's toy room is on serebii. If u go there he has already completed the game and is encountering the other gen pokemon.
Apparently on cycling road after the elite 4 you get the adament, lustrous, and gracious orbs

These games are truly epic! They deserve to win loads of awards. It was such a big leap from Gen 4 to Gen 5, yet both generations' games were on the DS! It's just amazing to see what the DS is capable of when people like GF put their feet down! In a few years we'll have the 6th gen, which no doubt will be on the 3DS. If GF make another enormous leap between this and the next generation, one cannot imagine the possibilities! :)

So we can get Reshiram/Zekrom at the end!? That's a very nice change to the series! And the legendaries have their own cut scenes? That 3D rendering is just pure genius! I will seriously get lost in Hiun City - I never thought it would be that large! D: But the bigger the better! :D It's just a shame I'll have to wait ~6 months! >:[ I can't read Japanese so I don't want to import it (or even play the ROM for that matter).

@Playerking - Yes, even though I don't have the game/ROM or played it myself, I've seen lots of videos of Hiun City, and it looks very big. It seems to be split into at least 6 distinct parts, (docks, waterfront, path with gym, market, fountain and another part just before the desert. I've heard there are also some alleys but I don't know where they are! There are just so many paths in each area that I can't possibly know where I'm going! :S D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back