(1) 'Pokemon Black' Pokedex Entries! [9/21]

Also, I really like the sort of star-related entries about Gothiselle and its pre-evolutions. They're really mystical and beautiful :D

WPM said:
Rigray (605): It controls incredible psychic power. It constricts its opponent’s brains with psychic power, giving them headaches.

I love this entry.

WPM said:
Oobemu (606): It manipulates its opponents’ memories. It apparently flickers its tri-colored fingers to communicate with its friends.

Is anyone thinking about Tri-Beam?

OObemu has an awsome description, but i dont think it will be on many peoples teams... Sadly...

My favorite description is of Miju3. It says it swords (shells) are hidden. I think that is really cool.

@Illusion You are so right.

Okay, I was wondering why people keep reading the name for Sazandora (サザンドラ) as Sazando, and Monozu (モノズ) as Monose.

I believe the answer to that, Tensho, is that there are literally tons of ways to Romanize the Japanese language. Each part of the Japanese writing system represents a syllable, not letters, and most Japanese-native words end in vowels. In short, they mean the same thing, just Romanized a certain way to make them sound more fitting to the English language.

I really want to know more backstory about the Fighting legendaries and why they fight humans in order to protect Pokémon.

I see, by writing Monose, it read like Monozu in English, but it kinda lose meaning but for non-Jap, it's fine I guess. But shouldn't Sazandora be Sazandra instead.

That chandelier pokemon just got even better! Wow - originally I found it to be so-so, but now it is made of win! :D I'm definitely going to catch that candle now!

@ Timeshift: I also like the chandelier Pokemon's data. It makes it creepier, but so much more awesome.

@ Renji: Maybe they're like that because of the mystique around the color black being 'dark, dangerous and mysterious'.

The candle Pokemon's dex entry seems a bit creepy. It would be cool to see how this Pokemon appears in the anime. I wouldn't mind having it on my team, though the only thing I am mostly disappointed at is the artwork of the Pokemon. Besides that the Pokemon has a pretty cool dex entry and seems very mysterious type Pokemon.

@SDB Ah true, but some of the Pokemon White dex Entries make some of them sound evil too
Imagine if the Pokemon actually acted like the Dex entries in the anime...
Monose (633): Its behavior is to bite everything. As far as food, it eats anything. It’s dangerous to approach carelessly.
Ash/Iris would have trouble catching this XD

@Renji: Better yet, imagine N approaching it, saying, "Pokemon are friends!"

**Chomp**

Bye-bye, N. XP

Daikenki: "It downs opponents with one swing of the sword that's stored in its armor. It silences enemies with one glance."

. . .

I love you, Gamefreak.

@ orkoni: People are saying when the B/W guides are released we'll see the Sugimori art of all the B/W Pokemon.

The Hydra pokemon seems inresting for me...There are many darkness pokemon i like in this generation.Like the crocodile,and the steel/darkness knight thing.I'll have a darkness and dragon team! (cause i love onokuso's design,it's so cool!

Off topic: News is going by veerrry slowly lately. It's been so long since we've actually had something new. Just wanted to put that out there. :(

On topic:

@Dragonatus: Yeah, I love the dark-steel type, sazando, and ononokusu as well. All three will be on my team during at least one of my run-throughs.

Enbuoh (500): It ignites its fists with the flames on its chin and unleashes Fire Punches. A Pokemon that cares deeply for its comrades.

thats really badass
i love that.

Daikenki (503): It downs opponents with one swing of the sword that’s stored in its armor. It silences enemies with one glance.

does this mean it does have a shell sword and it stands up? (maybe)

Back