(1) Pokemon Card Collection Packs - Regigigas LV.X, Mewtwo LV.X, Shaymin LV.X [2/28]

It would have been better if the Shaymin Lv.X was land forme, too bad. But less than $10 sounds good for 6 holos, and a Lv.X. Pretty cool. :D

Man, that's almost a steal. I don't play TCG at all but I might pick one up just for the sake of it, even though they are in Japanese. I like shiny things. : D

Will there be English versions of the packs?

Water Pokémon Master said:
Lunar Wing said:
You spelt "week" wrong. XD
???

At the top of the news story on Pokebeach you say:
Saturday @ 3 AM (Sleep is for the weak!)

I'm just pointing out that you spelt week wrong (Unless you're sleeping for the weak people).

Lunar Wing said:
Lunar Wing said:
???

I'm just pointing out that you spelt week wrong (Unless you're sleeping for the weak people).
What would "sleep is for the week" mean? It'd have to be "sleep is for next week" or something along those lines.

"Sleep is for the weak" means WPM hasn't slept (or barely), and tries to use this as something to boost his ego with. ("You're all weak, I'm not, fuels!")

Lunar Wing said:
Lunar Wing said:
???

I can assure you that he means sleeping is for weak people...

These things are a lot more awesome than the tins we get here. All the cards in those are probably playable! Darn it, Japan! One-upping us again!

The Japanese promos are usually way better than English.

CuboneGirl98 said:
Are they realesed in the US or Japan?
I thinking they will be released in Japan.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Lunar Wing said:
Lunar Wing said:
???

What would "sleep is for the week" mean? It'd have to be "sleep is for next week" or something along those lines.

"Sleep is for the weak" means WPM hasn't slept (or barely), and tries to use this as something to boost his ego with. ("You're all weak, I'm not, fuels!")

Well, that's what I thought he said too...All you people who sleep are weak! By the way, you spelled "Fools" wrong...

But more importantly, I think those packs are a great deal, but is it only for japan, since you said "So, the Collection Packs will at least be of some use to English players."...
SORRY...

Smeargle2 said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Lunar Wing said:
Lunar Wing said:
???

Well, that's what I thought he said too...All you people who sleep are weak! By the way, you spelled "Fools" wrong...

But more importantly, I think those packs are a great deal, but is it only for japan, since you said "So, the Collection Packs will at least be of some use to English players."...
SORRY...

>_< They spell the word "fools" as "fuels" simply for the funny factor, and have been doing so since... As long as I can remember.

Also, how could anyone think "weak" needed to be changed to "week"... Maybe they need to catch up on some sleep for the week... (Kidding, of course.) :)

ANYWAYS, off this topic. >_>

Nice to see the Japanese card collectors now have an easier way of getting those cards. :)

That's pretty cool that you get that many shiny cards for $10. I like the Shaymin Lv.X pack better because the other ones are just old.

Too many weak fuels.

Wow, the Japanese get everything. Ten bucks? I'd do that just to get TSD. The other promos are allright. That Shaymin Lv.X is the only one picking up for me if I could. I don't particularly like Japanese cards compared to English cards though. Those packs do have a lot of holos in them. :O

dmaster out.

i really need mewtwo a regigigas lv.X. this is great!!

Can you still use the Japanese TSD from the pack in a English Tournament?

Back