(1) Pokemon Center 15th Anniversary Premium Collection [5/30]

056-black.jpg

If you can read small enough, you'll see the attacks are the same.

So mini-Thundurus finally got a full-art, eh? Interesting!

When it says "will be available in stores everywhere, not just Pokemon Centers", does that mean we will see a release of it in English, or is it limited to Japan?

redterror117 said:
When it says "will be available in stores everywhere, not just Pokemon Centers", does that mean we will see a release of it in English, or is it limited to Japan?

i would like to know this as well.

It will be interesting to see if the 100 damage counters are a sign of a future change.

Don't think we'll see this in English, sadly! It's such a cool looking product, even if the playability leaves much to be desired.

Wow. Everything looks super awesome! I'm the sucker of all suckers for Full Arts, so I honestly might end up importing this (a first for me). Hopefully it won't cost too much.

Shining Raikou said:
It will be interesting to see if the 100 damage counters are a sign of a future change.

Myself, I think it's more of a concession to powercreep. Pokémon have a lot more HP than they used to.

This is definitely a cool release, though. Definitely considering picking one up.

Machamp the Champion said:
Wow. Everything looks super awesome! I'm the sucker of all suckers for Full Arts, so I honestly might end up importing this (a first for me). Hopefully it won't cost too much.

Hey just had a question for you how would you go about pre ordering or importing this? It's around 25$ plus shipping I'm assuming but I can't find a link to it anywhere that will allow me to order one? Any help would be amazing!

GiantShaw16 said:
Machamp the Champion said:

Hey just had a question for you how would you go about pre ordering or importing this? It's around 25$ plus shipping I'm assuming but I can't find a link to it anywhere that will allow me to order one? Any help would be amazing!

Your best bet might be to find an online retailer based in Japan that will carry the item. Or there's eBay. But you might want to wait a couple of days after it is released, to give time for stores to stock up.

I really hope that my supposed trip to Japan will come sooner than later <.<

AmiAmi and Ebay will likely offer pre-orders soon, but given that the item has just been announced, it's too soon for them to have pre-orders up yet. Once it's been released, you'll also be able to find it at other sites that offer Japanese imported goods, like Collector's Cache. Definitely too early for it to be listed anywhere yet, though.

Now if the WSJ 2015 (World Scout Jamboree) in Japan would be in 2013, that'd be great... With some luck we would pass a Pokémon Center and then I would buy it (ego alert :p)...

This is interesting, I was wondering how much time would it take until they finally make a FA of the Pokémon mascot ever since Emolga got a FA in Shiny Collection...
The 100 damage counters are a cool thing, I guess... I would like to see this be released in the west, as unlikely as it might be... You never know, it's Pikachu, so they might at least release the card here...

Back