(1) 'Pokemon Doctor - Brock!', New 'Best Wishes' Preview, TR's New Uniforms [9/2]

I watched the episode live from Keyhole Tv.Pretty sad episode if you ask me.I nearly cry when we see Brock thinking about his future.Also I didn't expect that Happiny will evolve so that was a cool surprise.Also I don't like that Brock changed his dream and decide to become a doctor just because he wants to be with Nurse Joy.Come on Brock,really?

As long as that's what Brock wants XD. I can just imagine what's going to happen in a couple of years. Brock will fall in love with a Nurse Joy, and ask to live together. Whenever she's out, he would end up seeing a different one (thinking it was the same one). He'll probably tell each of them (again just thinking it is only one Joy) how much he loves them, and both will end up living with Brock. Then one day, the "couple" are at home, and the other Nurse Joy comes along. Brock will be surprised to see they are different and both Joys will think that Brock was cheating on them. Brock will never live a happy life XD!

On another note, there's only one episode left!? I've never really followed the anime, but the end seems to be pretty near! :O

But brock has been shows to know the difference between each nurse joy and jenny so as funny as that sound timeshift i doubt it team rocket promotion seems just like another way for giovanni to stop listening to team rocket and why is giovanni in a new suit again? Also i hope team rocket will be a bit more evil this series and i think iris gets Pokabu.

Edit: I just saw the preview of the next episode Pikachu and piplup crying almost made me cry they are so cute and the pictures in my signature were actually in the preview. Tsutataja knows vine whip?

Yeah, I really hope they are not as stupid, and also I hope their plans arent as repetitive, but they said the series will be more fast paced so...
Oh and also dont they need to show an Isshu pokemon in this series like how they did at the end of the Advanced Generation series by showing Gary's Electivire

Team Rocket's new uniforms remind me of World War Two somehow. Especially Giovanni's. This brings up the question, if Team Rocket wants to take over Isshu, where would Team Plasma lie?

Who knows if TR is even after Pikachu anymore? They have tried years now, and they never did it... why not quit and going to do evil stuff in Isshu instead? Team Plasma is most likely the "good" guys that meets Ash and co., but in the end they is really the bad guys who is trying to do bad stuff... XD

Maybe Giovanni has a feud with team plasma's leader they were probably friends from a childhood that had similar dream they have both succeeded and now they are rivals giovanni is angry that team plasma is more successful and now team rocket and giovanni has a new look and a better attitude.

you can see Ash standing behind the Water Pokemon
No!NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I really hop he doesn't cause that's just rediculous

As TR's new look they deserve a change!

Sorry but why else be standing behind Mijumaru, it's because he owns it. Also did anyone else think the way Mijumaru says it's name is cute?

How is it rediculous? Standing behind your Pokemon in a battle... thats rediculous?! XD

I don't really like the idea of Jessie and James changing into black clothes to make them resemble typical grunts. Didn't they say early on in the series that the reason they wore white was because they wanted to be different? You know, since they care about being all fancy and flashy?

imo, they should have given them newly designed white clothes instead.

Back