(1) 'Pokemon Inspirations' Quiz [8/30]

It was an easy quiz for a change, and still more than half got it wrong.

Yes! I got it right! But others got it wrong...

/me slaps the people who got it wrong. then pats WPM on the back, taking his wallet.XD

Uri Geller is not quite an animal.

He is a MANimal.

UriGeller_000.jpg

Look at these rippling muscles.

I always thought it was just a coincidence that Kadabra was named Yungerer.... I guess it was wrong then. (God Uri gives me the creeps every time I see him)

This new quiz has quite a few possible answers, it's really open ended. After brainstorming I've come to two really good choices. I'm really curious to see if I'm correct, I can't wait for the answer next week.

But there's one extremely obvious similarity between all of them if you know what to look for. Even the wrong answer is hinting at what the similarity is.

I JUST ANSWERED IT THEN WORKED OUT THE ACTUAL ANSWER.

Dang it, it's so obvious(actually there are 2 similarities but they result in the same answer lol).

I JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION WITH THE REAL ANSWER!!1!!

I got the last one wrong, because I totally forgot about Lapras being a Pokemon-_- But this new quiz is really easy. It's almost not even funny if you think about it the right way.

Water Pokémon Master said:
But there's one extremely obvious similarity between all of them if you know what to look for. Even the wrong answer is hinting at what the similarity is.
I see two Pokémon where this similarity is a little different as at the others. =/ Hope I've chosen the right one. ^^

The thing that relates all of them is present, but for one of them it is not in the same general location as the others.

Feraligatr was also based on Godzilla. My boyfriend loves Godzilla so I was kind of diassappointed when that was left out.

Water Pokémon Master said:
The thing that relates all of them is present, but for one of them it is not in the same general location as the others.
OK then I've selected the wrong one, since what you say only fits to the other Pokémon I thought of.. =(

ShadowGuard said:
I see two Pokémon where this similarity is a little different as at the others. =/ Hope I've chosen the right one. ^^

Then you picked wrong. Everybody's gonna answer the obvoius one, though it's wrong. T_T

I liked the last quiz, it made us look up Kappa and such. Nice one, WPM.

Yeah, I just worked out the right answer after reading this, but the crazy way I think, I thought the one that stuck out was the one without appendages... I think this quiz was too open-ended. That is a huge feature missing from Dragonair.

There is one feature they all have that makes what the question is asking for extremely obvious. Anything else they might have in common is trumped by it. :p

Please do not post the answer or what you think the answer is or you will be warned. This applies to this quiz and all quizzes in the future.

Back