(1) 'Pokemon Inspirations' Quiz [8/30]

Water Pokémon Master said:
Please do not post the answer or what you think the answer is or you will be warned. This applies to this quiz and all quizzes in the future.

HAHA! You make me laugh. You let everyone else guess but if someone guesses right you threaten to ban them. Pathetic.

PWNED! I am talking about WPM just pwned him. Anyays, that was a fun quiz. It was nice how everyone looked up the answer, and still so many people got it wrong.*sighs*

Aww c'mon WPM, he was just trying to make a point. I mean he was right. What if someone guessed the answer and didnt exactly know that was the answer? Would you warn them?

As I said, do not post the answer or what you THINK the answer is. Read what I write carefully in the future please.

Yeah but you see, that was before I made the warning post. Plus that guy did not register under two accounts and then try to defend himself with the other like you. Which means you cannot read the rules either.

Hey WPM, if this is about me, I thought guesses were okay because in the whole real life-pokemon quiz everyone was guessing on here and explaining things. Seriously didn't know things were hush hush. :)

Just apologizing.

Jesus Christ. There's a banning spree up in here. ;o

The last quiz was easy because I actually got it right for once. This latest one is a lot more challenging however.

dmaster out.

Well this question was challenging for me since i didn't really thank bout it so I guess Godzilla accidentally thinking he was king Kong so yeah....

Damn, now that I understood the quiz and discovered the answer, I realised that I already voted in the wrong answer...

Medaforcer said:
Uri Geller is not quite an animal.

He is a MANimal.

UriGeller_000.jpg

Look at these rippling muscles.

Who was his BEST friend? Michael Jackson! That should explain haha

Lizzard said:
Who was his BEST friend? Michael Jackson! That should explain haha

dude, thats not funny. And the fact that you are making fun of him, when he is no longer here is worse. :( RIP MJ.

I didnt know about Uri, well, I did know about the whole Kadabra thing, but I thought that putting Uri in the quiz was one of WPM's tricks.:D

ShayminSky said:
dude, thats not funny. And the fact that you are making fun of him, when he is no longer here is worse. :( RIP MJ.

I didnt know about Uri, well, I did know about the whole Kadabra thing, but I thought that putting Uri in the quiz was one of WPM's tricks.:D

Ow, c'mon, throw the first rock the person that NEVER have made a joke about Michael Jackson, even being his fan, like me.

Now back to the topic!

ShayminSky said:

I wasn't sure who uri was, so I just voted for what I was sure of.

Back