(1) 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth' [9/12]

It's highly ironic that, for the past 15 minutes, I've been listening to a remix of the PMD superboss track. And then, all of a sudden, I see this.
All I can say so far is "lol, AR reader shenanigans". Oh, and "lol Cofagrigus is the bank"

The game starts out with you having a weird dream and waking up as a Pikachu!
Hahahaha, surely that's not going to be the only choice for a starter. It's obviously custom to have a plethora of choices, but it seems Pikachu was the choice they put in the CoroCoro leak.

So this is what PMD3 is going to be? Interesting.

Yeeeeesss! I love Mystery Dungeon. I'm so getting this.

About time they made Mystery Dungeon 3. I thoroughly enjoyed Time/Darkness/Sky, so hopefully this will turn out well.

I am going to buy this game and I am determined to actually beat the final boss this time :p

TheOtterBoy said:
Oh yesyesyes.
I really wanted a next MD.
I wonder how the story is gonna be?

Me too. I have always loved the MD Stories. So Awesome:cool:

Ironically, I just restarted PMD: Blue Rescue Team recently. I actually had feeling that, if they were going to make more PMD games, that they would be for the 3DS. This is excellent news to me!

AAAAWW YEAH!
I'll be getting this for sure.
Hopefully it doesn't end up like the PMD games for wii...

Ah, I still want my totem poles...

But yeah, neat. Probably my second-favorite spinoff series. Should be cool.

I am glad! I love the Mystery Dungeon series.

I want to see some gameplay, or screenshots that aren't blurry as heck. (We will have to wait a couple of days.)

Bolt the Cat said:
About time they made Mystery Dungeon 3. I thoroughly enjoyed Time/Darkness/Sky, so hopefully this will turn out well.

Technically the 3rd ones were the Wii ones.

I don't like how there's only 5 starters this time. :/

Also, where'd Purple Kecleon go?

Trailer of the game.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Oh no, I was about to start a project to make a PMD game, but these guys beat me to it. :F

/me walks away in shame..

Let's not be pessimistic now, can we?

/me trudges off to the store and rummages through the shelves.

Ice Arceus said:
Trailer of the game.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw&feature=player_embedded[/video]
wow the game looks amazing!!

Back