(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Promises New X/Y and Genesect Movie Info Next Week [2/9]

february is the month they reveal the actual movie star, which is of course a new pokemon.

I'm quite confident we're getting a non-legendary bad-ass poke along the lines of Lucario and Zoroark.

Although yeah theyve been dragging on some eevee hype with seemingly no reason for way too long..

if they announce eeveelutions they should have a wi-fi event that gives you a female dw eevee. Just because.

Eeeuuh, I think I'm going to try going spoiler-free for this one. Looks like I'll be taking a little hiatus from checking this site.

That being said, does anyone know if there's a Firefox plugin that can detect keywords/not show those things, like Tumblr Savior but for other sites? That or does anyone know if Pokebeach has a sort of spoiler-free mode? I'd still like to be able to check up on TCG happenings.

Flygon2071 said:
Its sarcasm.

>reading sarcasm on the Internet

/searching for dislike button

I really hope some sort of exciting announcement is to come about X/Y, but personally I'm awaiting the typings of Yveltal and Xerneas, plus a few other little details about the new games. I doubt the Eeveelutions because I'm sure they want to hype it more, but I could be wrong.

I think the new Eeveelution(s) will be Ground or Flying, those types would fit the Eevee line pretty well.

night_zekrom said:
if they announce eeveelutions they should have a wi-fi event that gives you a female dw eevee. Just because.

That's not really necessary, since you can already get DW Eevee through Hidden Grottoes.

It might be a new type! I've heard some rumors of a new type coming out in these games and I wouldn't mind seeing a new type since the last time that happened was in GSC!

First news from Corocoro is that Yveltal is Dragon/Dark. Disappointing. I was hoping for a Lugia-esque Dark/Flying.

corocoro213.jpg

Edit 1:
Well now that was removed from the Serebii front page so I don't know if that means it's false or what. I'm hoping it was a fake.

Edit 2:
Can anyone translate アクッスエクス for the ability? The best I got from google translate was "Akussuekusu" which I guess could be something to do with axis? I don't know any Japanese and it's not an already-existing ability.

Rule 1 of CoroCoro leaks: the first scans you see are usually fake.
Rule 2 of CoroCoro leaks: info rarely leaks on the 10th and 11th.
Rule 3 of CoroCoro leaks: check for discrepancies.

It says Yveltal is the X-Axis Pokemon so that's already a good indication it's fake. The male protagonist looks unproportional. The page looks very spacious for a CoroCoro image and doesn't match their style at all. Sorry bro, looks like you've been duped.

pokemon64 said:
dont you mean xerneas is the x-axis

That's exactly why it's fake which is he was trying to say all alone.

Anyways I think that we might get a Fighting, Ground, or Steel Eeveelution for the movie. Or possibly just the 6th gen lucario :p

m7mad133 said:
BTW what day does corocoro come out?

The 15th of every month with leaks occurring the days before (usually two days before).

I pray that this CoroCoro brings something good! I pray we get some new Pokémon along with the official types of Yveltal and Xerneas.

Maybe also the region name, and the character info.

Well... Maybe not all that.
But it's probable to see the legendaries' types as well as a couple new Pokemon or the starters' evolutions.
What about the movie? They will probably reveal a Gen VI Pokemon that debuts there. Is it possible that they might provide info on any movie-related events?

I'm really surprised they're revealing so much. We got Zorua/Zoroark in February 2010 then didn't get anything until the starters (without evolutions) and region name in April then nothing really after that besides Reshiram/Zekrom until basically a month or so before release. Am I forgetting anything? When was Victini revealed?

(I'm talking about in terms of Corocoro)

Back