(1) 'Pokemon Smash' to Reveal 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' Details Next Week! [3/30]

*insert insane fangirl-sounding scream here* Finally! I wonder if it will be the other Eeveelution?

This best not be an early/late April fool's prank! So something next week then CoroCoro the week after? Hoping Smash doesn't reveal one Poké and a trailer then nothing new in CoroCoro though...

This has taken a long time. Smash hasn't reveal much about X and Y. Hope its good (they didn't have a silhouette?).

s2daam said:
This best not be an early/late April fool's prank! So something next week then CoroCoro the week after? Hoping Smash doesn't reveal one Poké and a trailer then nothing new in CoroCoro though...

I think Smash will reveal the new Pokémon and trailer, and then CoroCoro will explain all of the details. Maybe CoroCoro will have even more new stuff in it (the hometown/city, Professor, Rival(s), etc.).

I would say it is just 1 Pokemon but it would be really nice if they reveal 2. I wonder if the official Pokemon page will have the information of the Pokemon right away.

On speculating: It has some green on the top part but it might just be the background.

Yes! America will be getting the new information at the same time! The Pokémon Company International is doing a good job keeping everything simultaneous.

memegeneratorprot.jpg

Back