(1) Pokemon Sunday: Kanto Confirmed, PokeWalker Pikachu Wi-Fi Event [8/1]

Finally, confirmation. I love the way they made the train look.

As for the PokéWalker Event, that's awesome. It seems like they're really putting a lot into the Walker, which is something I'm really glad to see. Can't wait to see what else comes from it.

Thats great to hear...the best part of the generation was 16 badges, and I feel that without it, the remake would have been considered a failure. The train looks cool as well, now I'm even more excited to play HGSS.

-Black Rayquaza

I was and still happy that Kanto is finally confirmed. Cool train.

I hope we get these special Poke Walker stuff. A new move for Pikachu sounds interesting.

dmaster out.

Yeessssss!! we can go to Kanto I am so happy:p this news is awesome.
the fact that kanto was different was one of the coolest parts of the game
what if the pikachu will know Iron tail

Where is everyone seeing the train, I cant find it.

A great day for Pokemon fans everywhere.
I'll always remember this day. T_T

Yes!!! The Kanto region returns!!!! I can't wait for HGSS... I love how they are using the Pokewaker so much

Ha finally, now people can stop debating if it'll be in the game in everything thread :l
I think the Pikachu move thing will be like emerald when random dude migrated, like seedots, and they had a bunch of weird-ass move :D

there's a pikachu on the picture hanging in balloons!! the move most be Fly!

I'm betting that those pikachu will have a new move. During the Shaymin event, they came out with seed flare! Of course, it's not really the same kind of event, but it's always possible that the pikachu's special move will be completely new to Pokemon games!

Seed flare was still in the game's programming. They can't just create a new attack, DPPt would get errors in battling. Probably volt tackle, if Nintendo wanted to be safe.

It finally is confirmed. I knew it would be in the game all along since it was in the games before. I hope I can get a copy of these since I have never played this generation before when it first came out.:)

Its great tha Pikachu gets a new move, but real question is, can you transfer these Pikachu over to HG/SS, otherwise whats the point.

Back