(1) Pokemon Sunday: Kanto Confirmed, PokeWalker Pikachu Wi-Fi Event [8/1]

I'm glad that Kanto is finally confirmed, and I'm glad to see that they're using the Pokewalker for something other than a gimmick.

kirkeastment said:
Its great tha Pikachu gets a new move, but real question is, can you transfer these Pikachu over to HG/SS, otherwise whats the point.

Of course :eek: I thought that went without saying lol >__< Pokemon caught on the PokeWalker can be brought over to HG/SS ^^'

i hope you enjoyed Japan, WPM! it's a land of wonders...serisously. and i bet the shinkansen bullet train was fun. we learned about the electric train systems in Japan in my Japanese class in the last chapter we studied.

anyway, i'm glad to hear kanto will be in the games, though i didn't doubt it wouldn'y be in them. i just can't wait for the games to be released so we can actually know all of the secrets the games hold for us.

InuMimi said:
I hope you enjoyed Japan, WPM! it's a land of wonders...serisously. and I bet the shinkansen bullet train was fun. we learned about the electric train systems in Japan in my Japanese class in the last chapter we studied.

anyway, I'm glad to hear kanto will be in the games, though I didn't doubt it wouldn'y be in them. I just can't wait for the games to be released so we can actually know all of the secrets the games hold for us.

I am predicting a release date somewhere around late Mach early April. They revealed detailed info on Kanro yesterday I sent you a phone message that it was revealed this morning. I hope you got it by the way. Anyway. I can't wait for these now as I hopefullt will get 1 of them this time around.:)

Back