(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

left one is a water pokemon middle one is a fire pokemon and the right one is a grass pokemon. the one on the right looks like turtwig to much

My assumption's gonna be:
Left- Grass/flying- probably a duck or peacock
Mid- Another turtle. Thinking fire
Right- Buizel/Bidoof hybrid. Derp

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
OMG NEW STARTERS!!!, Except they seem to be disappointing, i mean one looks like a pig, and we have 5 pig Pokemon already...so most likeley this we be my least favorite group of Starters, It seems that Zoroark maybe the only cool Pokemon in this whole gen...tsk tsk Game Freak...you have let us down this time :(

They've revealed a total of 2 whopping full pokemon and 3 sihouettes.
THIS is what you're basing your 5th gen opinion off of?

I hope that we will actually be able to poke these starters with a stick! I've always wanted to poke a Bidoof with a stick!
Anyway, I think that the left one is a kind of Grass-Flying Peacock Hybrid. The middle one is some type of otter, possibly Water/Ground. The right one is possibly a Fire/Electric rabbit. Just speculation, though.

Nintendo never changes, not with the positions. I'm gonna bet from left to right, grass, fire, water like always.

Here's a different interpretation of them:

cantunsee.png

*Note: Not made by me*

I don't know about the one on the right, but the top one does look like a bird, when viewed that way.

scuba stevee said:
Here's a different interpretation of them:

cantunsee.png

*Note: Not made by me*

I don't know about the one on the right, but the top one does look like a bird, when viewed that way.

That's another nice posibility =P

OddCrow said:
Here's my analysis.

starters.png

LEFT SILHOUETTE-

RED BOX - Tiny notch, indicating that this is a beak, and not the back of a head.

GREY BOX - Feathered hand, not webbed or fingered.

WHITE BOXES - Feet resemble water-fowl (like duck/swan)

PINK BOX - All three shapes have a round bottom, indicating leaves, and not fire.

OTHER - Shape of body is duck-like.

FINAL CALL - A Leaf Duck

MIDDLE SILHOUETTE-

ORANGE BOXES - Ears very small.

YELLOW BOXES - Flipper like appendages.

BROWN BOX - Rudder like tail.

OTHER - Buoy like collar

FINAL CALL - A Water Otter

RIGHT SILHOUETTE -

LIGHT BLUE BOX - Rabbit like ears

DARK BLUE BOX - Curly tail

PURPLE BOXES - Indicate hooves

OTHER - Rounded body and piglike snout.

FINAL CALL - A Pig

That's some darn good work!:)

charmanzard979 said:
not true. nobody likes torchics becuase there ugly and its still a starter so hah!

Excuse yourself but Torchic is very cute and the fandom you believe in is freakily ugly.

no have u heard the song do you like mudkips??? it has the tune to do you like waffles here are the lyrics:
do you like mudkips?
yeah we like mudkips!
do you like treekos?
yes we like treekos!
do you like torchics?
NO!!

hmm, you know I've seen people argue back and forth on this.

I have not seen anything regarding the right silhouette being a platypus, however.

Wow, silhouettes are always confusing I can use my imagination but I am way better off waiting for scans next week :D.

Back