(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Hey Water Pokemon Master can you please put this on the site:
LeafBirdFanart.png

Here's the direct link: http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/FireGrey/LeafBirdFanart.png

does someone fancy telling me the time? Anyway, Ive been looking back in the PokeBeach archives, and the CoroCoro leaks have leaked between 10-12 so it will definately come today, and if not most definately early tomorrow.

And to add, theyve allways apart from one month been around 1-3 so again, very soon hopefully!

And to add, theyve allways apart from one month been around 1-3 so again, very soon hopefully!

AHH!! So excited. I stayed off school (im from the UK) to see these leaks!!! I hope they come soon!!!!

Sorry WPM, i cant take it anymore, these last 30 minutes are killing me!!! I HOPE WE GET EM!!!

I'll be so much happier when these Pokemon are revealed. Is their anychance of others being revealed too?? ? Or is it not possible.

:O Ive just seen an advert for the 12th movie in the UK!!! It's on on 28th May if any UK-ers are out there!!!!

I cant friggin wait! i woke up at 3:50 (Minnesota Time) to see these leaks! They better be amazing or im gonna be ticked!!!! 15 minutes left!!! :D

About 15 minutes now isn't it? It probably won't be out on the dot, but I do hope they are!

And is it confirmed to be out then? Or is it just a wild guess?

well it's 5:48PM here but i really hope i get it before night

oh man and i gotta get off at 6:00
i'll just have to look at it on my wii.

i'm really excited

i can't take the suspense!!!

s2daam said:
About 15 minutes now isn't it? It probably won't be out on the dot, but I do hope they are!

And is it confirmed to be out then? Or is it just a wild guess?

Why stay of school to see leaks?

Back