(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

zhanton said:
They're leaks. They're not meant to be out till the 15th at all.

I know, but I meant is it confirmed the leaks are happening in.. well now 4 minutes.

Ahhh!!!1 I cant take it!!! I need them now!!! Cmon get leaked alrdy! 2 minutes!!!!

I know, but I meant is it confirmed the leaks are happening in.. well now 4 minutes.
Once again, they are leaks. They can come in the next four minutes, they can come tomorrow, they can come Friday.

2 MINUTES?!?!

Allthough I expect we will have to wait for abit for them to appear!

*Yawns* WPM probably knows but he won't tell you because he wants to put them on the front page. Just wait for him to post them, I would say.

Ummm...let me repeat myself again. They are rumoured to appear in the next few minutes. They are leaks. From a magazine. Photos. You can't tell when these photos will appear on the internet. Just that by going from the past CoroCoro leaks, they seem to appear at roughly this time.

I suppose, if they have leaked, it will take time to post and that, so Im gonna wait for 30 mins, and if their not here, there probably not out yet

Watching Battle Dimension Double Bill, hope their here soon!

I suppose, if they have leaked, it will take time to post and that, so Im gonna wait for 30 mins, and if their not here, there probably not out yet
Alright, just ignore everything I just said, that's fine.

zhanton said:
Alright, just ignore everything I just said, that's fine.

I'm not egnoring you :D, I know its possible they aren't coming, but it doesn't mean that they might not be out soon

I know its possible they aren't coming, but it doesn't mean that they might not be out soon
But counting down to a time that is just speculated to be the time it will be revealed, that you and others whole-heartedly believe it will be revealed at exactly this time?

Back