(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

but u no how his number is 000 but htat means in the national tsutaja would be 494 not victini and since victini has butt wings it maybe part flying!

they got to stop using old pokemon and make new ones or actually moke glitch pokemon real pokemon w real images;){R}{W}{G}{L}

I have no idea why people like this Victini so much. The thing is hideous. :|
*Removed* And Chrome gave me a virus alert about this page.

I wasn't advertising! >:O
I posted a link to the page that chrome showed when it told me about the virus. I should have been more specific about in my original post. What I meant was on THIS PAGE (this topic) chrome gave me a virus alert. Could you at least check the link before immediately assuming it's advertising?

At least remove my 40% warn? I can understand 10% because it could be misinterpreted as advertising but it was so not.

Someone reported it saying that it was a virus. Regardless, no links, and now you're getting off-topic. Don't push this more here.

dmaster out.

This, uh... Victini, right? looks like [Fire/Electric] (Redish/Yellowish) to me, lol
(Ya know, Zekrom... Electric, Reshiram... Fire?)

Oh, and... is just me, or... in this Gen is all 'bout butts, well not all, but i mean... Reshi, Zekr, and now this?, look @ their butts i mean lol ftw.
These three things fly with their butts, and i'm pretty sure that this... Victhingy, is not Flying like Resh & Zekr

PD: Sorry for my oh-so-wrongly-typed-bady-ugly-english...y. :D

ogst92 said:
This, uh... Victini, right? looks like [Fire/Electric] (Redish/Yellowish) to me, lol

Oh, and... is just me, or... in this Gen is all 'bout butts, well not all, but i mean... Reshi, Zekr, and now this?, look @ their butts i mean lol ftw.
These three things fly with their butts, and i'm pretty sure that this... Victhingy, is not Flying like Resh & Zekr

Hooray for Poke-butts! Hmm, though the designers always been into butts. I mean, Charmander and its evos, Beedrill, Pikachu and Raichu... they have always loved putting stuff on Pokemon's butts, right from Gen1.

I love Victini, but I need to know what he does for the storyline of either the game or anime to make a final judgement

Idk.
I think it lacks the charm some of the older Pokémon had.
like mew, celebi, jirachi, shaymin, and Manaphy.
But then again i remember seeing Manaphy for the first time and thinking it was butt ugly. lolz.
Until i saw the 9th movie was i satisfied. XD

Victini is kinda growing on me. At the first time I saw it waving, I actually thought its gonna be just an ordinary Pokemon with no theme or style. But when the details come, I like this Pokemon with its V pose. It is kinda unique seeing a Pokemon has a Victorious theme! Now, I'm gonna change my mind about ignoring Victini. I bet its gonna have a certain moves that can only learned by Victini (Maybe V blast or etc).

But number 000 on the pokedex, if its that number on the regional one, what number will it have on the national dex????

zero20 said:
i actually really like it it looks different and i heard a rumor that Phantom Pokemon are now their own category, separate from normal and legendary Pokemon.

and it says that this one is a phantom pokemon soo it would be really cool to learn more
about this

They've always been their own category :p The English versions just don't differentiate between the "Legends" and "Phantoms" and call them collectively "Legendary Pokemon."

ruggercaz said:
But number 000 on the pokedex, if its that number on the regional one, what number will it have on the national dex?

Yeah, I've always been quite fond of knowing everything in order...I wish they'd just shove it on the end like the other rare legends...but it could be #000 or #494 in the National Dex. I'm kind of hoping it's the latter.

ogst92 said:

hmmm...it could be fire/electric (for reshiram/zekrom) and maybe the colors, but I'm not sure. I still hope that it's flying/fighting for a great type combination. I guess fire/electric would be cool too!

Victini is highly unlikely to be Fire/Electric just because of its colour. I'm thinking its gonna be Normal.

s2daam said:
Victini is highly unlikely to be Fire/Electric just because of its colour. I'm thinking its gonna be Normal.

Actually its color is that of perfect resembelance to electric and fire. Orange=fire, electric blue eyes=electric

Back