(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Mr. Brocolli: Yanappu! [8/21]

I saw it on poke sunday...and i died from looking at it...its real..brocolli guy is real

Awesome brocolli head is awesome! And looking better than the fake artwork IMO! Guess who might be a grass type Gym leader and owns this?? 8D

wow 5th gen just took a nose dive into stupidity with this guy...A Broccoli Monkey?, seriously? Seriously, wtf are the designers doing...ugh this is just terrible...

Ill admit, when i first saw brocolli guy i was sad, but at least now he looks somewhat decent. Oh well, ill proably end up ignoring him like jynx :D

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
wow 5th gen just took a nose dive into stupidity with this guy...A Broccoli Monkey?, seriously? Seriously, huh? are the designers doing...ugh this is just terrible...

And the question comes up again, think you can do better?

1282433437207.jpg

Aaaaand,
1282433671133.png

In a world where green anorexic aipoms rule..isshu is the place of no return o.o

At first I wanted to kill this thing. Now I want to hug it. It's just awesome once you get used to its looks. Just looking at it makes me laugh.

It looks okayyy. it reminds me of aipom and chimchar. hopefully this monkey evolves into summthing cool too :) and anybody notice ash captures all the monkey based pokemon??? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkMjVMVitgw

Apparently, from the video, Acrobat lets the user attack the Pokemon on the opposite side of the field in a triple battle.

ie: If it's on the left it can attack the Pokemon on the right, and vice versa.

Back