(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Shows Video Footage of 'CoroCoro's' Screenshots [6/19]

Jigglychu said:
Uhh, yeah they did. Roark, in Oreburgh City. Coal Badge. Used a Cranidos.

I really like the way it zooms out when the trainer sends out his pokemon. Very cool.

And WPM, how do you know the Bug gym is the first gym?

i think he is talking about heartgold and soulsilver

Noticed something nice from the Munna bit of the video. Its Forewarn ability activated when the battle began and showed that Mijumaru's most powerful move is called Shell Blade.

Chimchar15 said:
Usually whenever they start a new generation the first gym they show is usually the first one you encounter in the game. Like for instance the first gym we we saw for D/P was Roark's gym.
Maybe we'll see something like Johto again? :D
(As in, we can go to Sinnoh too!)

KurowaSan said:
Noticed something nice from the Munna bit of the video. Its Forewarn ability activated when the battle began and showed that Mijumaru's most powerful move is called Shell Blade.

Good observation!!! It does say that! I wonder if it will be a new water type move others like Cloyster can learn, or if it's exclusive to Mijumaru's line.

Hmm, if mijumaru knows shell blade does that mean that it's evolution is gonna give it a shell?
Oh and it's possible the honey place isn't a gym.
Well we'll just have to find out in...3 MONTHS! :'(

This is Tsutaja's dex entry:
ちのうが たかく とても れいせい。
たいようの ひかりを たっぷり
あびると うごきが するどくなる。

And this is my try at translating it:
It's highly intelligent and very calm.
Bathing in plenty of sunlight, it's movement gets sharp.

KurowaSan said:
This is Tsutaja's dex entry:
ちのうが たかく とても れいせい。
たいようの ひかりを たっぷり
あびると うごきが するどくなる。

And this is my try at translating it:
It's highly intelligent and very calm.
Bathing in plenty of sunlight, it's movement gets sharp.

That's correct, but we've known for a while.

Also, nice catch with Shell Blade.

FireGrey said:
Hmm, if mijumaru knows shell blade does that mean that it's evolution is gonna give it a shell?
Oh and it's possible the honey place isn't a gym.
Well we'll just have to find out in...3 MONTHS! :'(

it has gym music so I'm sure it's gym

That would be nice to have the first gym as bug type.
Except i'm choosing Tsutaja so hopefully Mamepato will have flying moves at an early level, doubt it though...

Oh and WPM it's the Male in the honey place, not female...

The Bug Gym place looks really cool. A great design. I love the animation for sending out a Pokemon and I liked that Gear was spinning lol. These games look really cool.

dmaster out.

Psykill said:
Hey, quick question, is this theme real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o72SMgbNuzQ&feature=related

Yes that is the real wild battle theme this is the rival theme: http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/#wild-battle just scroll down and you'll see where it says rival battle and rival battle: extended

Also I knew the honeycomb was a Bug-type Gym I just knew it! Also when Prof. Araragi sent out her Chiraamii did anyone think its cry was very similar to that of a Shinx's. Then its cry sounded as though it was only one syllable so that means that its English name is shorter then it is in Japanese.

Mangriff said:
MrMadMan said:
Is it me, or does the music change when you're low on health?

*Sprites don't act out Physical attacks as we'd hoped. Shimama uses Spark against Mijumaru and remains fixed to the spot.

You are incorrect, Shimama used "Wild Volt".

Except, you're probably right on the physical thing, from what I've assumed, is that the chinchilla thing's double hit was to be a physical attack, and it just added a long animation.

So no that wasn't spark, but yeah they're probably not going to get up close and personal like in PBR.

DarkraiLord said:
Yes that is the real wild battle theme this is the rival theme: http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/#wild-battle just scroll down and you'll see where it says rival battle and rival battle: extended

Also I knew the honeycomb was a Bug-type Gym I just knew it! Also when Prof. Araragi sent out her Chiraamii did anyone think its cry was very similar to that of a Shinx's. Then its cry sounded as though it was only one syllable so that means that its English name is shorter then it is in Japanese.
No it is not real. It is made by someone I know on YouTube named utuber6061. He's amazing at making game music which sounds very similar to Pokémon music.

DarkraiLord said:
No it's not real, stop spreading false information.

Do we know what this is yet?
7YtLe.png

Well now, that looks cool. I like the animations for everything. I like the new stats animation. That looks awesome.

Water Pokémon Master said:
That's its ability going into effect.

That's pretty cool. I like that a bar actually comes out to tell you what's happening. Hopefully this sticks.

Just notice something, in the bug type gym, there are statues on top of the walls, I guess, but what every it is it has wings. What I'm getting at is that it might be a new pokemon. At first I thought it was butterfree, but I don't know.....

Back