(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
October said:
I signed up for these forums to make a simple point I'm surprised that noone has considered yet.

"Minotauros" sure as heck isn't a Japanese name, now is it? As far as I can tell, the new English names have not been created yet. So why, if this guy is legitimate, would he call it "Minotauros" and claim it to be the right name without even claiming he calls it that himself or made it up?

Come on, guys.

Though, I would not be surprised if some--if not most--of the information is correct.

"Minotauros" makes as much sense with the Japanese name for Tauros as Tauros does. Heck, it actually makes MORE sense-- Tauros' Japanese name was Centauros.

Honestly, the two things that we're promised are definitely true, the "there will be a new battle mechanic" and "there will be a yin and yang theme" are two things that are probably going to happen regardless. Every gen introduced some new battle mechanic, and a yin and yang theme is not that hard to fathom when our two cover Pokemon are classified as the White Yang and the Black Yin Pokemon.

I hope something will redeem Martijn, though. He seems like a nice guy. Hate that he'd risk his credibility for something like this.

Yeah, and here I got a pic of one of the new legendaries.

vfjpj.jpg

/sigh

blasphemy1 said:
You realize they have to make Pokemon unique, yes? Giving Shimama the exact same eyes would be like giving Feebas the same eyes as Magikarp.

still, I think it would look better if it had ponyta-like eyes... shimama's eyes are a lot like shinx's eyes which I don't like very much either despite actually liking the pokémon itself...

Having read most of the posts made in this topic, I will be lenient in the though that this information is a hoax, why did you not reveal minotauros' image sooner? I can keep asking questions like this, but I am sure you will come up with an answer whether you are lying to us or not. If you are not, then I am happy that we get to know all of this information earlier than normal, but ,if, when everything is officially revealed and all you have told us is lies, then you will lose my trust, I seriously hope you are telling the truth, the truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Has anyone thought that MartjinGamer isnt the real guy who told pokebeach the info i belive it it but just cause he has martjin in his username doesent mean its him

on a more serious note, did anybody see these silhoutettes on pokemon sunday im not sure, but they might be starter final evolutions?
hahahlol.jpg

Iwould LOVE if there was an english version of pokemonsunday

if anyone was curios. the robert trio endedup chasing zoroark to a coin factory place,. then chased her back to the pokemon sunday studio were the band who does the new music for the new movie came out and talked about it..

JonnyXxGorexX17 said:
Has anyone thought that MartjinGamer isnt the real guy who told pokebeach the info i belive it it but just cause he has martjin in his username doesent mean its him

it is the same guy waterpokemon master already said it is him

btw,

Jungle Fever said:
Martin sent me a pic via private message, I was intergogating him, and he claimed it was Gear's new evolution, and to be honest it looks legit

hagurumon.jpg

Wow. Just wow... and LOL...

The "there will be a new mechanic" and "this will go beyond just the colors"

Is not only extremely general, but it was info we learned a long time ago, long before Martijn ever showed up. Nothing new. In fact, It's like me saying that Nintendo confirmed that there will be new Pokemon. xD They did, yes, but it's not anything to show that I know what I'm talking about.

JonnyXxGorexX17 said:

WPM confirmed it's him, plus he posted that video game championship image with his name on it

Jungle Fever said:
on a more serious note, did anybody see these silhoutettes on pokemon sunday im not sure, but they might be starter final evolutions?
hahahlol.jpg

Where did you see that? Or is it another joke?

Krow said:
Where did you see that? Or is it another joke?
He keeps on trolling, he's admitted to it and now it's just getting out of hand..

Metalizard said:
still, I think it would look better if it had ponyta-like eyes... shimama's eyes are a lot like shinx's eyes which I don't like very much either despite actually liking the pokémon itself...
What? Your contradicting your opinions and in the process making no sense.
Jungle Fever said:
hahahlol.jpg

HHAHAHA Ur sooooo funny, sarcasm

I wish that Theseus would just walk in here with a ball of string and strangle Minotaurous or whatever with it. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen a Pokemon fan do. We ought to kidnap a Mr.Mime named Daedalus, force it to build a labyrinth, and dump Martijn Müller in there.

^^ pokemon sunday of course, people were talking about silhoutettes but nobody mentioned these ones, who dont look anything like the newly revealed pokemon

im jk of course, just trying to show martin what a real hoxartist should be like

Monkey708 said:
I wish that Theseus would just walk in here with a ball of string and strangle Minotaurous or whatever with it. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen a Pokemon fan do. We ought to kidnap a Mr.Mime named Daedalus, force it to build a labyrinth, and dump Martijn Müller in there.

While I didn't come here as 'a Pokémon-fan', I'll take your challenge of the labyrinth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back