(1) Real Artwork of Anime Character Sheet's Pokemon [7/8]

ShayminSky said:
I like it being tan more than green. Green is eh, Larvitar.
Wow, you know? I always thought Larvitar was more tan than green but I'm quite mistaken. I do still like Tomohawk being Green though.

You know if we had seen it green first, I bet a lot of people would guess it was part grass or something. orz

lol Just like all the new threads in the Current Event Section. Thanks to Zy's no more evo/pre-evo thread, its calmed it down a bit. ^_^

I don't want it to be Ononokusu though, since it doesn't seem....right. I'd like it to be a different Pokemon, even though I'm probably wrong.

Yeah, I'm also thinking if it was Green first then lots of people would have thought it to be Grass type.

I also think that the Pokemon doesn't look much like Ononokusu and I'm kinda hoping it will have another family instead but I'm most likely wrong too.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one... It looks way too much like Larvitar to me. They could have been a little more creative with it. I mean at the very least change or remove the horn on its head.

From the new scan, I think the Little Dragon thing has tusks, that white thing poking ot because there's one on the other side of it as well :)

new larvitar looking pokemon look kinda cool hope its a huge beast when it gets to stage 2

It's a Triceratops! At least that's what it could evolve to. It has two tusks and looks like a Dragon and it's head thing could spread to an arc :D

Hmmm, I was wrong :(

Look what someone said, and I fullyagree:

anime-pokemon.jpg

=

Ononokusu_by_Xous54.png

They both have tusks and a horn. TheDragon/Dark perhaps? This Gen's Pseudo.

The color contrast between artwork and figure might not be a mistake after all. Remember Toxicroak figurines using it's shiny form instead of normal coloring? This might very well be the same situation.

Of course, I could be wrong, but it's a thought.

Bluerang1 said:
Ononokusu.jpg

They both have tusks and a horn. TheDragon/Dark perhaps? This Gen's Pseudo.

Hmmm... Nice to see the Pokémon Wiki wants to use my artwork without getting my permission. ;/ (And remove my watermark from the image...)

Anyway, it'll be nice to have larger artwork for this Pokémon. That's all I can say about it at this point. xP

Jonouchi said:
The color contrast between artwork and figure might not be a mistake after all. Remember Toxicroak figurines using it's shiny form instead of normal coloring? This might very well be the same situation.

Of course, I could be wrong, but it's a thought.

I completely forgot about that. Up until then I thought the toys must be fakes, but this is a logical explanation.

The pics look pretty cool on the front page. Does anyone know what moves the legends will have yet? Do you Think Roar of Time and Special Reind will be part of their moveset? Also what is the Pokemon in the above post? Looks pretty cool XD.:)

This dino-like pokémon is one of the few gen V pokémon I like... hope it eventually evolves to Ononokosu...

I'm sorry about that. I didn't meant to hurt your guys' feeling like that. Maybe you're right,probably I'll give it rest. But I did come a good theory,right? But we've see what's in store for the anime.

If Iris's Reshiram's human form,(you guys probably disgree w/ me on this)I'mguessing this little pokemon guy's Zekrom's another form,I think Its has two form (like Shamimam's sky forme & Giganata's septentine forme),but I meant child to adult.

It makes me of thinks Card Captors' Kiyro,the little cat guy change into the winged lion,& Celeb from Dragon Drive can change a little dragon into big 1,blue to red. It's kind like Digimon almost, when they digivolve becomes big,but normally turn back to normal.

Picture the little guy as a pokemon version of Hulk like Bruce Banner's turning into the Hulk. I think that little dino guy can turn into Zekrom when it gets mad.

Hmm, the color is slightly different, but no matter what color that Pokemon is, it's real lol. And both still look like Larvitar. The color really doesn't change the design that much. It'll be interesting if that green monkey is real now...

dmaster out.

PokePain said:
new larvitar looking pokemon look kinda cool hope its a huge beast when it gets to stage 2

That would be nice. (crosses fingers)

Imagine what would the green monkey evolve into? A green King Kong perhaps?

Id really have to see the artwork on the monkey.
right now im not feelin it.
Lolz.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80913

Back