(1) "Related Pokemon" Quiz [4/19]

I don't understand the Porygon episode or the Jynx one. Please explain....For once, I got this poll right!

First of all, awesome banner Xous! And yay, I got the poll right! Though it looks like I'll have to do some researching for this new poll...

Too bad I wasn't into the game when LBS was around. I wouldn't seriously known that!
Pokebeach said:
Caterpie, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, R/B Starters (5.0%, 214 Votes) - Pokemon belonging to the Twerp.
LOL

I totally forgot what I geussed, but I managed to geuss which groups fit, just not the ones with the deaths, the smallest Pokemon and the super deck.
Nice quiz though.

I guess the Ditto, Smeargle, Unown, one, because the only one I knew was the R/B/Y starters and that was Ash's team in the beginning. As for the Kadabra TCG, what was the big deal??! Kadabra is part of the game, so why not include it in the TCG? What was this dude's beef!??

Uri Geller, a stage magician, complained that Nintendo used his spoon-bending gimmick without his permission. Geller informally lost the case, but Nintendo now avoids making cards of Kadabra to avoid provoking him again. The reason why Kadabra stays in the show, merchandise, and video games is because Geller sued Nintendo specifically concerning the card and not anything else.

(He has a history of starting lawsuits for just about everything.)

Bummer. Well they could always do it without the spoons, but that's would suck is Kadabra had to leave the games and stuff. What morons! {P}

Ophie said:
Uri Geller, a stage magician, complained that Nintendo used his spoon-bending gimmick without his permission. Geller informally lost the case, but Nintendo now avoids making cards of Kadabra to avoid provoking him again. The reason why Kadabra stays in the show, merchandise, and video games is because Geller sued Nintendo specifically concerning the card and not anything else.

I actually doubt that the lawsuit has anything to do with Kadabra cards not being made...

The lawsuit was back in 2000. The newest Kadabra card was released two years later in Japan as part of e-card 4.

pokemega32 said:
Ophie said:

I actually doubt that the lawsuit has anything to do with Kadabra cards not being made...

The lawsuit was back in 2000. The newest Kadabra card was released two years later in Japan as part of e-card 4.

Everything I have read blames him.

What other explanation could there be? Nintendo prefers to keep it secret, and if anyone asks it to a representative, they're not allowed to answer it.

Well Nintendo should care less what other people think. If they don't like it what ever. Nintendo shouldn't take anything away from the fans!!! We have rights too!!! lol

What would you expect from someone who claims his "powers" were given to him by aliens? The guy's a nut.

I think I actually got this quiz right for once. I knew LBS and the banned Pokemon one. Diglett, Caterpie, Shaymin and Poliwag is just too random. On the other hand, this next one is pretty tricky. I have no idea if console means consoles like N64, GC, etc. or if it includes handheld games. x_x

dmaster out.

Back