(1) 'Revived Legends' Scans and Translations [2/9]

Another Alph Lithograph?! O _ O

That.. that..
...THAT'S JUST AWESOME~

EDIT:
It's nice to see more Sinnoh Pokémon. Driblim's cute, I love Gliscor's art, and Togekiss looks nice too.
And Honchkrow, too, although I prefer the one from Supreme Victors. And Mismagius. It's nice.
...Rotom's just a joke.
And Vespiquen is... well, it's just like the others. Weavile's quite cool, though.

Love Scizor's artwork, as well as gliscor and the first trainer + mawile en masakazu fukuda-trainer (the one with sprouttower bellsprout&hoothoot) Hoothoot looks pretty cool, haha!

Eeveelutions <3

I expected a Celebi in this set, due to the similarity to Neo Revelations (and Neo Discovery).

...That Energy Exchange Unit (or whatever it was) is SO going to get changed/dumped for the English release just because it resembles a roulette. :p

This set is looking REALLY good so far. Defender is back(the blue capsule pill), and we FINALLY got ourselves another fortress. The new special energy look VERY smexy, and we got about 3 stadiums so far, I like it. The new alph lithograph is very cool, I cant wait until I get a complete collection of each one, I bet it will be worth something. Cant wait for translations, really hoping T-tar and Steelix are gonna be good.

this is the set that is worth buying for .. eeveelutions are back *hope its better* bellawsome is back too .. togekiss gets a new look i mean artwork. the prime pokemons are so totally cool and powerful. trainers/supporters are usable aswell. stadiums are in too; i like burnt tower though its only a promo still its a revived legend *i guess* and the stadiums effect is just so helpful in todays format. when will these be released outside japan anyway?!

Gliscor with awesome artwork[/thread]

Anyways, the news story says that their is a translation. Do you mean the old translations, or that we have new ones?

...Wait a minute!
team-rocket's-handiwork.jpg

That's obviously Ken Sugimori's illustrations. Why is that Takao-guy taking credit for it? >:

Gliscor said:
Gliscor with awesome artwork[/thread]

Anyways, the news story says that their is a translation. Do you mean the old translations, or that we have new ones?

As with the past several years, Bangiras is working on the English translations and they should be up soon, so keep checking back!

Kind of deceptive to put "Translations" in the headline.

1. Allergy Flower is evil. Just like Kabutops was.
2. Hustle Step is nice.
3. Trick is great. Especially if you know what the top card of your deck is.
4. Mismagius will be nice when Gengar leaves, I guess.
5. Ok, there's a DARK Unown. Where's the METAL one?
6. Gliscor is awesome.
7. Shadow Bind..? Isn't that a Shadow attack from XD: Gale of Darkness? o_O
8. Revenge is nice, though.
9. Tyranitar is evil. <_<
10. Group Explosion could be nice. Especially if you've got healers like Bellossom.
11. Dodrio is evil. <_<
12. Nag is GREAT!
13. Wing of Grace is usable. *points up to #10*
14. Smeargle is nice, I guess.
15. Suicune & Entei LEGEND snipes 100? That's nice.
16. Raikou & Suicune LEGEND is nice. :3
17. Energy Exchange Unit will mostly be used to find Special Energy, I guess.
18. Legend Box is incredible.
19. Flower Shop Girl is awesome.
20. Team Rocket's Handiwork is the best card in this set.
21. Burned Tower is nice.
22. The Alph Lithograph seems to be a Dark one. ...Where's the Metal one?
23. Honchkrow is awesome.
24. Houndoom has Burning Breath? Really? <_<
25. Tropius seems nice.

And that's all I have to say.

Vileplume + Mismagius. :)
WTF, Why does Togekiss's Air slash have a chance op failing and not a chance of paralyzing?

Rotom's Trick is going to be great with Azelf's Time Walk. 'Nuf said.

Smeargle's Portrait will be awesome against SP decks. Cyrus anyone? But that active position needed is a bummer.

I can see Togekiss making its way into lots of Tank decks, and maybe as a tech in many others.

Togepi is hilarious, "ask your opponent" seriously?

Dodrio's Retreat Aid will be helpful to Donkphan. Metagross's art is amazing. Mawile's art is also amaing

Tyranitar Prime actually looks decent playable in an all-dark deck.

Gliscor's art is SWEET.

Mismagius has Gengar's Poltergeist. =X

Espeon's damage counter moving attack is pretty neat, and will probably used in Gengar if he's still around at this point.

Allergy Flower + Hustle Step = Win

That's all I'm going to say for now. =3

Back