(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Bisharp said:
I'm not too sure if these are fakes or not. However if Greninja is real and after seeing its tongue wrapped round it like scarf and assuming Ash captures a Froakie, then I can easily plan out the scenario if Froakie evolves into Greninja.
"Frogadier evolves into Greninja."
Ash: "Oh wow, Frogadier evolved into Greninja! I've gotta check this ou-"
"Greninja leaps at Ash and uses a lick attack out of affection."
Ash: Aw gross! And I thought Charizard and Tauros' greetings were bad!"

Ash won't catch a froakie, it will be given to him by professor sycamore.

Also ash never evolves his pokemon.

GDK said:
Bisharp said:
I'm not too sure if these are fakes or not. However if Greninja is real and after seeing its tongue wrapped round it like scarf and assuming Ash captures a Froakie, then I can easily plan out the scenario if Froakie evolves into Greninja.

Charizard, Bayleef, Quilava, Sceptile, Torterra, Infernape, and Pignite say hi.

BACK TO TOPIC

GDK said:
Bisharp said:

Ummmm, false. Ash evolves his pokemon when they want to evolve, he doesn't force them to. Charizard, Sceptile, Krookodile, and Infernape say hi, as well as many others. Pidgeot, Butterfree...

EDIT: beaten to it!

PikaJudgement said:
I don't understand the love and attachment to Binacale. I understand people have opinions but it is probably the most hideous design in the history of Pokemon if it were real. It looks like its coming out of a cupcake, or pie.

Thank you, when I first saw it I thought it was a food Pokemon. Plus the faces look like a creepy face trying to look cute, makes me think of The Joker from Batman.

PikachuLover said:
I still think it's fake because wouldn't Nintendo take it down if it were real because no one is suppose to show the starter final evolutions.

No one is supposed to show anything.

The thing is, it's all over the internet, it's impossible to ''take it down''. Numerous people have saved the pictures, and the keep appearing everywhere. The original thread on 4chan was deleted though, but it was archieved and revived. The Pokebeach leaker also deleted his original posts in an attempt to remove all the evidence, he didn't succeed either.

Nintendo does delete posts on their Facebook page regarding the leaks, at least, this is what I have heard.

Haha I see my comic striked down again :D Dem Nintendo Ninjas...

As to the rumors in the title... I still think Binacle is fake, Greninja ~70% legit and Hawlucha ~90% legit. Of course it's just me.

PikaJudgement said:
I don't understand the love and attachment to Binacale. I understand people have opinions but it is probably the most hideous design in the history of Pokemon if it were real. It looks like its coming out of a cupcake, or pie.

Binacle is modeled very closely after its real world basis:

03506gos7066.jpg

This happens to be an animal I love more than almost anything else in the sea. Everything about barnacles is fascinating. They're crustaceans, like crabs and lobsters, but they've evolved to lose mobility and live more like a coral, glued in place, filter-feeding on plankton.

I couldn't be happier if we're really getting such an accurate barnacle pokemon; the only thing that would take me a little getting used to are the goofy human-like faces on Binacle.

I would much rather it have only eyes, without the little mouths and noses, or no faces at all, and just look exactly like the real thing.

It seems to be attached to a hunk of sand or rock. If it's not fake, and it evolves, it might be attached to something else later.

There are, however, barnacles who don't attach to anything at all; they grow a ball-shaped "float" that they hang from in the water! I suppose that might have made a little more sense for a pokemon version.

Pokequaza said:

The thing is, it's all over the internet, it's impossible to ''take it down''. Numerous people have saved the pictures, and the keep appearing everywhere. The original thread on 4chan was deleted though, but it was archieved and revived. The Pokebeach leaker also deleted his original posts in an attempt to remove all the evidence, he didn't succeed either.

Nintendo does delete posts on their Facebook page regarding the leaks, at least, this is what I have heard.

Yet the pictures are still on pokebeach's main page for some reason.
Wouldn't nintendo want to take it down ?
Or at least make him remove it ?
Remember when they didn't allow WPM to put 5th Gen sprite on his site and everything was ditto?

Bogleech said:

03506gos7066.jpg

This happens to be an animal I love more than almost anything else in the sea. Everything about barnacles is fascinating. They're crustaceans, like crabs and lobsters, but they've evolved to lose mobility and live more like a coral, glued in place, filter-feeding on plankton.

I couldn't be happier if we're really getting such an accurate barnacle pokemon; the only thing that would take me a little getting used to are the goofy human-like faces on Binacle.

I would much rather it have only eyes, without the little mouths and noses, or no faces at all, and just look exactly like the real thing.

It seems to be attached to a hunk of sand or rock. If it's not fake, and it evolves, it might be attached to something else later.

There are, however, barnacles who don't attach to anything at all; they grow a ball-shaped "float" that they hang from in the water! I suppose that might have made a little more sense for a pokemon version.

I mean absolutely no offense when i say this, but it looks like a giant poop and someone stuck a concha on top. Though it's living, I wouldn't expect a living creature to look like that.

Axell Starr said:
Bogleech said:

03506gos7066.jpg

I mean absolutely no offense when i say this, but it looks like a giant poop and someone stuck a concha on top. Though it's living, I wouldn't expect a living creature to look like that.

Haha no offense either, but I think Axell was being nice with the description. To me, it looks like something that needs to be censored... Like Hawlucha <.< >.>

GDK said:
Pokequaza said:

Remember when they didn't allow WPM to put 5th Gen sprite on his site and everything was ditto?

Like I said, there's no point in taking them down, as they are spread throughout the internet. Perhaps he will receive another warrant, who knows?

Pokequaza said:
GDK said:

Like I said, there's no point in taking them down, as they are spread throughout the internet. Perhaps he will receive another warrant, who knows?

Hmm, that's true though. You would think Nintendo would be on WPM's back about there being a leak of a starter evo on his page by now... as far as I know, no other fansites have this, but then again this is something that happened on the PB forums and no where else.
I didn't know that the guy went back and deleted his posts. I thought the mods did that for some reason. I was wondering why people were quoting things that weren't there.

I personally think and hope Greninja is fake, not because it doesn't look cool, more cause it doesn't fit Froaki's Evo-line very well.

I really don't know why so many of you think that Greninja could be actually real...

http://www.myimg.de/?img=1380569560821321a2.jpg - For some kind of proofs and stuff.

Mugi said:
I personally think and hope Greninja is fake, not because it doesn't look cool, more cause it doesn't fit Froaki's Evo-line very well.

I really don't know why so many of you think that Greninja could be actually real...

http://www.myimg.de/?img=1380569560821321a2.jpg - For some kind of proofs and stuff.

What does it prove ?
The shadow is a little weird, but I don't undestand the rest of the arguments.

Mugi said:

I agree it looks so fake to me and why change the name style. I mean why would you go from using frog as part of your names to adding gre to it.

PikachuLover said:
I agree it looks so fake to me and why change the name style. I mean why would you go from using frog as part of your names to adding gre to it.

gre is from grenouille which is the french for frog.

The button in the bottom left is a dead giveaway, how could a proffesdional let merging lines slide when the rest aren't.

GDK said:
PikachuLover said:

gre is from grenouille which is the french for frog.

Still they mostly used frog why would the change it to french word for frog all of sudden

ECHOxLegend said:
The button in the bottom left is a dead giveaway, how could a proffesdional let merging lines slide when the rest aren't.

Remember when the drawing of 5th starter's evolution was leaked?
There was also a lot of error on them.
And I love how everyone wants to prove that greninja is fake but don't look at other screens.
Come on guys, it's either all is fake or nothing.

Tatertot said:
Axell Starr said:
Exactly. An actual reviewer said there'd be major repercussions if anyone leaks anything they're not supposed to say, and GF will not be merely as lenient this gen as they were for previous ones. My source for this is in a previous post. Go find it of you wanna look at it. :p Also, the starter evolutions are the think they're being the most strict on, so i think that the pictures would have already been taken down from here if they were true.

Also, if WPM didn't find it worthy enough to post when the person originally ask, why not doubt it? The guy was said to not have that much evidence which is why WPM rejected it. Also, from what was stated WPM didn't post it until he got it on a bunch of other sites.

WPM came in late to the party, and asked everyone for a summary of what was happening before posting an actual news story about it. It wasn't that he was being hesitant, it was that he was being sleepy :p
I was the one who explained it to him because frankly, it was very confusing and hectic. He put together a great story that only pokebeach had access to because the leaks occurred here first. Idk where you saw that he waited for confirmation from other sites. Heck, the other sites were on pokebeach reading up so they could make their own stories.

Back