(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

URGENT MESSAGE TO THE POKEMON COMPANY:

You have lost my respect. I will buy your games, but I will abandon the starter and comeback with my Mega Charizard X and convert it into a pile of freaking ashes.

Anyone who hates Greninja and/or Delphox, I encourage you to join my rebellion that will dedicate every ounce of our beings seeking justice for Froakie fanart everywhere.

#Team Gallantoad. Never forget.

On a less life-threatening note, Mega Evolutions may be the only redeeming quality of this game.

Ohman177 said:
Still not convinced about binacle.

I can see it being the stunfisk of this generation, honestly.
But why would a leaker go to the trouble of leaking something that was real and then make something fake? It seems like it'd be too much trouble. Although Binacle's odd UI kind of makes me agree.
I still find it cute. Sort of. In a derpmon sort of way.

nightkeeper said:
URGENT MESSAGE TO THE POKEMON COMPANY:

You have lost my respect. I will buy your games, but I will abandon the starter and comeback with my Mega Charizard X and convert it into a pile of freaking ashes.

Anyone who hates Greninja and/or Delphox, I encourage you to join my rebellion that will dedicate every ounce of our beings seeking justice for Froakie fanart everywhere.

#Team Gallantoad. Never forget.

On a less life-threatening note, Mega Evolutions may be the only redeeming quality of this game.

Hahahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahaha!
You and what army?
Our ninja frogs will defeat your Mega Charizard X, and then eat it for breakfast.

Seriously though, how do you not like that? It's a dark ninja frog. It follows traits given off by Frogadier.
How DARE Greninja follow real life biology, where frogs lose their bubbles as they mature!
How DARE Game Freak use creative and innovative design and have a Pokemon that follows traits given off by its pre-evo!
Geez, Game Freak is so lame, they made two starters bad in my opinion, therefore X and Y are completely and totally bad!

Listen to yourself.

Rhyz said:
RedGamer3 said:
"Game Freak, for the unpardonable sin of removing Froakie's bubbles I condemn your souls to the Distortion World. May Arceus pity you."

Look at what they did to Fennekin's line. They haven't had souls for a while now it seems.

Frog isn't all bad though. I'm sure he'll grow on you once you see him in game.

I have to agree with you about the lack of souls, Fennkin had great potential for a great fire/psy fox but then they made it a sorceress AND bipedal. Fifth gen. made that clear with all the object Pokemon, don't get me wrong I am not against object Pokemon (they are not my favorite though) just the lazily done ones that are little more than a face on the object.

As I stated earlier, its not that I don't like Greninja but in the context of Froakie's evolution. I do hope you are right though.

Hey this could be the final chespin evo
1380753841371.jpg

URGENT MESSAGE TO THE POKEMON FANDOM:

Every generation has a hundred or more pokemon in it for you to choose from and you need to stop throwing babyish tantrums every time one of them doesn't look the way it would have looked in your generic, predictable fantasies.

The starters are not the be-all end-all most important part of the game. I've never even kept ONE. Ever. NONE of the starters have ever been quite interesting enough for any team I've ever made. WHO CARES? They're nothing but a convenient option in-game and marketing mascots.

I cannot believe how mad some of you are over how TWO evolution lines turned out, especially considering they turned out in highly unpredictable ways, which is inherently better. Always. It means creativity and variety.

What most people wanted for fennekin's final evo was awful. God. Awful. It was nothing but some japanime furry fetish-fantasy. Its actual evolution is about the most interesting thing they could have done with what was otherwise looking like another ripoff of Lucario.

Fan ideas for Froakie's final evo, meanwhile, were all just slightly beefed-up versions of its second evolution. I'm amazed you all rooted so heavily for something so bland and redundant.

This is exactly like every other starter evo ever revealed. Everyone hated Oshawott's because it didn't look exactly like the first two stages. Boo-hoo.

Hey guys! Been lurking around for a while now, but I am here to give my input!
When I first saw Geninja, I thought it was horrible. But after looking at it and comparing it to Froakie and Frogadier, I realized it's actually pretty freaking awesome. And it's water dark?! YES PLS.

I've been a Froakie support since day one, and I really love it's final form :D

Love greninja I love the way they use his tongue as a scarf why would you ever want bubbles when you have a perfectly good 4 feet tongue, fennekins evolution was a really big surprise and I am having a hard time deciding which pokemon I will chose the grass starter if that is the final evolution it looks good but I dont find it interesting

Despite anyone's opinions on design, Greninja and the new Chespin evo that may be real makes Delfox look pretty lame, I mean who's gonna see a ninja frog with a tongue scarf and a big bad mother like that and pick the boring humanoid fox thing over those.
Although Chespin would become the ultimate example of things changing because hes way bigger, grown lighter, has little to no green left, has spikes but barley resembles a chestnut and can just barley still be seen as a rodent due to it face, otherwise its gotten rid of the hood and the fur and the tail, if this is truly the final Chespin evo.
Also does anyone else thinks it looks like something that would come from Monster Rancher, if you played it before, gives a very monster rancher vibe.

Hmm yeah, it actually does look like that one type of monster in Monster Rancher. It probably also knows roll out.

Can someone post another pic of chespin's possible final, I am getting error messages from the current one.

garbodorable said:
I'm getting a very Grass/Steel vibe from that

Grass/Fighting

http://i.imgur.com/XhTADcl.jpg

This is pretty shakey, but it shows the fighting symbol. Also there are different versions. Perhaps based on gender.

So glad that I like Chespins evolution. He was my favorite originally, but when quilladin was revealed I got worried. Now he is my favorite again and I will definitely be choosing him. A little surprised by the fighting type instead of dark, but I have no problems with that.

Where are these images coming from, though?

The internet.

Neogaf and 4chan really. The guy who is spoiling is doing so through 4chan which makes its way to Neogaf which sloooooowly comes over here (due to server issues every time we try to load the page).

Rhyz said:
garbodorable said:

Grass/Fighting

This is pretty shakey, but it shows the fighting symbol. Also there are different versions. Perhaps based on gender.

Awesome after seeing the pokemon amie of Greninja I really like him. I just love all the final evolutions but especially Chespin's

Rhyz said:
garbodorable said:

Grass/Fighting

That is awesome. Thanks.

Back