(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

ferioku said:
Oh wow, I'm going to faint, the Quiladin had a dark type move, oh man...

It was only Bite... which doesn't really determine anything because just about every pokemon have bite.

Unsure of where to put this... But apparently some stores in Italy and Canada have broken the street date for Pokemon X and Y.
Multiple people have copies.

._.

Even though, that's illegal for them to do so...

I'm from Canada and I don't think that's happening here, and if it is, it's happening no where near me. I per ordered it in store and its not coming until the 12th

Aerodactyl said:
I'm from Canada and I don't think that's happening here, and if it is, it's happening no where near me. I per ordered it in store and its not coming until the 12th

Probably isn't happening near you.
But I looked up on Bulbapedia's Twitter.
And searched it up.
So yeah.

infrastatic said:
With that Braixen evo posted a few pages ago, I know people said it was fake since the words were clear but the body was a bit blurry...

However, I think that it could be that the 3D is turned on, so whenever the pokemon moves it will create a blur when you try to take a picture with a camera, while the words would stay in place.

It's not just that but it makes sense that if someone is taking a picture of a moving image, you will see the frame transition at the point the camera captured the image. This happens with pictures you see with TVs in the background and moving images.

EDIT: Point still stands but not a bad fake.

Tuoko said:
Aerodactyl said:

And searched it up.
So yeah.

Darn. I'm living in the wrong place :'(

I think due to the glares in the different leaks, I feel hawlucha is real but greninja isnt :3

Sharkopath said:
Can people please stop denying Greninja? It is real. Get over it now. The more you guys try to make it look fake, the more convincing it is that it is real.

Sharkopath said:
Guys, just letting you know that when Greninja is confirmed, I'll be coming back here to say that I was right. :p

This is what causes things like Wottergate. o-o

Tuoko said:
Aerodactyl said:

And searched it up.
So yeah.

Yup. Just because they said Canada doesn't mean its all of Canada.

Bulbapedia is in full lock down because of the leak. Some guy is going crazy posting videos and pics on his instagram.

I personally will stop looking at leaks and rumors, I actually want this game to be a suprise. Wish me good luck when i come across a wild giant winged rainbow barfing crocodile xD

D Dog master of war said:
I hate Greninja,Hawklucha, And pie thing with wroms coming out of it.... WTF GF!?

You my good sir, you get not only a cookie, but a whole jar of them.

joshadshade125 said:
so with the mareep thing its obvious right off the bat the loss of wool is one of its traits. its first evolution has it lose most of its wool like sheep do when there sheered. So its not unlikely that the next evolution, Ampharos, would lose even more wool if not all. obviously its tail was its prominent feature when it pretty much stayed the same through evolution and is ampharos's trademark.
Next, your "argument its real" is not anything at all. cause all u said was if nintendo sent them a message saying to take it down, it proves its real. but they havent done that at all meaning you dont have an argument to begin with.
also those are all great points from the "gamespot guy". all of which have been previously mentioned in this thread if youve been reading from the start. also why do u have to say its from a gamespot guy? does that make it official? lol

FINALLY someone else points out it's tail. Also, it's ears stay the same. I never once thought the Mareep family's trademark as the wool, i always thought it was the tail, the ears, and the bulp on the tail.

Shocker said:
Here's something from a guy at Gamespot said:
I am really, really heavily leaning towards real. Not saying that it is definitely real, but I just don't see any reason to believe it's totally fake.

First, Greninja does not resemble Froakie and Frogadier too much, and this is why I'm more convinced it's real. Every other fake evo we've seen had always tried to keep a similar appearance to the previous forms. All of the other fake Froakie evos had one constant: the bubbles. Greninja, however, does not have these. Since nobody can really predict what the final form will look like, previous fakes took the safe route and kept the bubbles. The bubbles were such a prominent feature of Froakie and Frogadier that it didn't cross anyone's mind that the final stage would lack them. If Greninja was fake, then why would the faker decide to drop the one feature that was so prominent in the previous forms?

All of that could have just been a random choice by the faker, I'll give you that. But the other thing that convinces me is Extrasensory. Mostly everyone is expecting for Frogadier to become a Water/Fighting type, and Extrasensory is certainly not a move that anyone would expect from it. Aside from the obvious of Extrasensory being a Psychic type move, what's even weirder is, why Extrasensory? Extrasensory is not a particularly outstanding move. If a faker wanted to give a supposed Water/Fighting type a Psychic move, they probably wouldn't go for Extrasensory of all things. It would make more sense to go with Psychic, as it could easily just passed off as being from a TM. But Extrasensory is a move that has to be learned through level up.

Another thing about Extrasensory is that it was shown with only 20 PP as opposed to 30. I would think that a faker would want to do their research on moves before trying to make a convincing fake. To include a relatively obscure move on a Pokemon that nobody would expect to have it, and to show a visible PP nerf...it just seems too random of a choice to have just been a random decision on the faker's part.

I think it's real.

Why are you going by someone on GameSpot?

Zielo said:
Sharkopath said:
Can people please stop denying Greninja? It is real. Get over it now. The more you guys try to make it look fake, the more convincing it is that it is real.

Sharkopath said:
Guys, just letting you know that when Greninja is confirmed, I'll be coming back here to say that I was right. :p

This is what causes things like Wottergate. o-o

Yeah. Personally, I would PM every single user that wanted Greninja to be fake to rub it in good, but that's too much, even for me haha. But I'll let myself be heard somehow for sure. :)

Greninja, Binacle and Hawlucha are all but confirmed, since the videos posted by the instagram guy show a party and pokedex UI identical to the one shown in those pokemon's screenshots.

Since the UI wasn't seen prior to the Greninja leak, for it to be fake a reviewer would have had to take a photo of never before seen gameplay, edit out the legit things in it and photoshop in his or her own elaborate fakes. Don't see the motive there, when they're holding actual new information.

I'm sure someone will argue otherwise though. The Greninja hate is strong with some individuals here ;)

garbodorable said:
Greninja, Binacle and Hawlucha are all but confirmed, since the videos posted by the instagram guy show a party and pokedex UI identical to the one shown in those pokemon's screenshots.

Since the UI wasn't seen prior to the Greninja leak, for it to be fake a reviewer would have had to take a photo of never before seen gameplay, edit out the legit things in it and photoshop in his or her own elaborate fakes. Don't see the motive there, when they're holding actual new information.

I'm sure someone will argue otherwise though. The Greninja hate is strong with some individuals here ;)

Greninja hater, at your service :)

Provide me a picture, because I saw nothing connecting Greninja to the mysterious instagram leaker.

I honestly despise Greninja. Its tongue... Just, wow. Binacle and Hawklucha are actually pretty cool-looking, however. Especially if Hawklucha's Fighting/Flying!

nightkeeper said:
garbodorable said:

Greninja hater, at your service :)

Provide me a picture, because I saw nothing connecting Greninja to the mysterious instagram leaker.

He shows a party of Quilladin, Combee and Squirtle. There's video here: http://instagram.com/p/e8ZLX8Irdn/

Back