(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

I pray that is not Fennekin's final evo. Why would they make such an evil looking final form D:

It's legit -____-
http://i.imgur.com/GJvoqHZ.png

Swirling Squirtle said:
I pray that is not Fennekin's final evo. Why would they make such an evil looking final form D:

You forgot to mention ugly. I don't know why, but it somehow reminds me of this. And I don't like it.

Edit: I still hope that's fake. Otherwise I'm choosing Chespin as my starter....

dVPaBiz.jpg

here it is y'all...

Seems to be the real thing...

The one thing I dislike is that both in the case of greninja and delphox, their final goes too far from their second evo. I mean Braixen has a stick/wand in his tail which is nowhere to be seen on Delphox. Perhaps he "Summon" his staff during attacks? I would of really prefered something more in line with this http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/Kalos-Final-Evos-FAKE-402834252

Perhaps when I'll have a better look at the design I'll change my mind, but until then, I don't think I'll be team fennekin anymore :(... on the plus size, that would mean no conflicts with my dear charmander 8D

kalarm said:

The one thing I dislike is that both in the case of greninja and delphox, their final goes too far from their second evo. I mean Braixen has a stick/wand in his tail which is nowhere to be seen on Delphox. Perhaps he "Summon" his staff during attacks? I would of really prefered something more in line with this http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/Kalos-Final-Evos-FAKE-402834252

Perhaps when I'll have a better look at the design I'll change my mind, but until then, I don't think I'll be team fennekin anymore :(... on the plus size, that would mean no conflicts with my dear charmander 8D

The whole purpose of the stick was to help Braixen control her Psychic abilities. After becoming a final form, that stick was tossed and she/it could use its powers without mystical items. That's my theory

charizardfan27 said:
its a little off topic but this maybe fennikin's final evo http://i.imgur.com/5TY1eDo.jpg

P.S. I hate fenniken anyway but this just makes it worse.

I can see it being real but don't really want it to be :/ I don't hate it as much as GRENINJA, but I don't like it that much.

Let me try something here.
http://i.imgur.com/dVPaBiz.jpg

So how do we know it's real?

Swirling Squirtle said:
kalarm said:

The whole purpose of the stick was to help Braixen control her Psychic abilities. After becoming a final form, that stick was tossed and she/it could use its powers without mystical items. That's my theory

I understand that, but I still think it's rather lame to add something as characteristic as that during the second evo and remove it after. Kinda like if kadabra lost his spoon when evolving to alakazam.

I also find it rather... bland... I mean, it's a fox... in a magician robe... and that's it.

I could say the same for greninja. His characteristic bubbles disappear and he gets a weird tongue scarf. I can't wait to see Quilladin final evo to decide what I'm gonna take hehe.

No.... :(
I had such high hopes for Braixen's evolution. Delphox isn't particularly bad, but it isn't amazing. It reminds me of how I felt about Snivy/Servine/Serperior when they were revealed. Overtime snivy's evolution line grew on me. But I wanted that instant love feeling.
Like I had with the torchic line.

I was instantly in love with Fennekin, MADLY in love with Braixen. and Delphox is just... there. lol I would've preferred to be upset with the second stage so I could look forward to the last. I think it's just the robe that irritates me. That shade of purple/red is just so.... bland. I loved the color scheme braixen had going! The little black feet/legs, it's cute smile! ;_;

Meh. I still love fennekin and Braixen though, so it will most likely be on my team. The only way that will change is if the Chespin/ Froakie final's severely impress me, though I highly doubt that.

EDIT:
I was going back and forth between fennekin and Charmander for a while though. So I guess here's to hoping one of the others will impress me.
*sigh.... I really wanted Braixen though.

Pikachu19 said:
No.... :(
I had such high hopes for Braixen's evolution. Delphox isn't particularly bad, but it isn't amazing. It reminds me of how I felt about Snivy/Servine/Serperior when they were revealed. Overtime snivy's evolution line grew on me. But I wanted that instant love feeling.
Like I had with the torchic line.

I was instantly in love with Fennekin, MADLY in love with Braixen. and Delphox is just... there. lol I would've preferred to be upset with the second stage so I could look forward to the last. I think it's just the robe that irritates me. That shade of purple/red is just so.... bland. I loved the color scheme braixen had going! The little black feet/legs, it's cute smile! ;_;

Meh. I still love fennekin and Braixen though, so it will most likely be on my team. The only way that will change is if the Chespin/ Froakie final's severely impress me, though I highly doubt that.

EDIT:
I was going back and forth between fennekin and Charmander for a while though. So I guess here's to hoping one of the others will impress me.
*sigh.... I really wanted Braixen though.

Can you link to this? I cant find "Delphox"

As far as fennekin's last evo like greninja there is no real proof that it is real. I will wait for the confirmation from Nintendo. I hope gamefreak made better evos that what we've seen here.

I miss Braixen's stick, but I like the wizardly-looking final evo much more than the feminine furry thing I was afraid they were heading towards.

...I don't know if I can put this, but well...

I hope people doesn't get frustrated like when Greninja appeared (Although, I still think it's fake. I mean, just 1 image, several fakes ones, and Delphox gets several images and this video in a few hours, although is pretty much real, sadly).

But of course, i'm not saying this is real. Just... wanted to share this after days of lurking.

It's not my video. I was talking with some friends and we suddenly found this in a forum.

PS: Oh, and... Well, hello to everyone.

PikachuLover said:
As far as fennekin's last evo like greninja there is no real proof that it is real. I will wait for the confirmation from Nintendo. I hope gamefreak made better evos that what we've seen here.

Sorry to disappoint but Delphox is pretty much confirmed I've seen it from three different sources one of which is a video of it. It is all but garunteed to be real.:p

Eh, Delphox isn't too bad. It's a little unusual in that it's so tall and stands completely upright but it's not like they haven't done that before (Gothitelle).

Mind you, I didn't care for the Fennekin line at all before. I'm a Chespin guy through and through!

Back